3 bundle blowout?

mattR

Booked my wife a 3 bundle blowout from the spa on our 14 day Alaska cruise picked three dates and it wanted to charge me for 3x. I just picked one date as to only be charged once.  Dose she just pick her last 2 dates and times when she gets on the ship? 

Not at all familiar with what goes on with the spa, but typically if you want to book *anything* prior to the cruise you're going to be charged for it.  Are you saying that you selected this "3 bundle" item and were able to get away with only paying for one?  That seems a bit hard to accept...but then we're talking about a Princess IT system here!

However, if you really only picked one (I have no idea what a spa bundle is...and really don't *need* to know either 😄) and paid for that one instance, just the simple act of walking past the spa area on the ship subjects you to an experience sometimes likened to a carnival sideshow barker.  Unless this is some kind of "really hot item"...you will be able to get it booked on the ship and use any OBC that you may have.

9 hours ago, Rick&Jeannie said:

Not at all familiar with what goes on with the spa, but typically if you want to book *anything* prior to the cruise you're going to be charged for it.  Are you saying that you selected this "3 bundle" item and were able to get away with only paying for one?  That seems a bit hard to accept...but then we're talking about a Princess IT system here!

However, if you really only picked one (I have no idea what a spa bundle is...and really don't *need* to know either 😄) and paid for that one instance, just the simple act of walking past the spa area on the ship subjects you to an experience sometimes likened to a carnival sideshow barker.  Unless this is some kind of "really hot item"...you will be able to get it booked on the ship and use any OBC that you may have.

No   the 3 bundle blow out is $150 for three different blowout appointments.  If you select three appointment times then it tries to charge you $450.  I booked her, her first appointment and then I guess she can make the other appointments once we get on the ship hopefully they still have the times she will want.