• The Grande (main dining room)
  • Boardwalk Dog House
  • Café Promenade
  • Park Café
  • Sorrento’s Pizza
  • Vitality Café
  • Windjammer Buffet

• Like 1

Wipe out cafe is the free mexican chips and dips and beans and stuff. Different name every ship. Nothing about the name says come here for free chips and dips snack. I dont eat the other stuff just toppings like black beans and stuff on chips. 

8 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

Wipe out cafe is the free mexican chips and dips and beans and stuff. Different name every ship. Nothing about the name says come here for free chips and dips snack. I dont eat the other stuff just toppings like black beans and stuff on chips. 

It was going to become El Loco Fresh during the cancelled Amplification. After restart, I think she was in Florida for a while before moving to Galveston. I believe it was reported that during the repositioning the venue was changed to El Loco Fresh in what they were serving without actually changing anything physical (like signage). Probably because all of that is probably in a warehouse near Cadiz😁

Edited by RobInMN

1 hour ago, RobInMN said:

It was going to become El Loco Fresh during the cancelled Amplification. After restart, I think she was in Florida for a while before moving to Galveston. I believe it was reported that during the repositioning the venue was changed to El Loco Fresh in what they were serving without actually changing anything physical (like signage). Probably because all of that is probably in a warehouse near Cadiz😁

Lol but yet they could change signage on diamond lounge so fast and tell us no chances, dont worry.

Harmony has a different  name also non mexican imo and it's not el loco fresh name. 

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

Harmony has a different  name also non mexican imo and it's not el loco fresh name.

"Mini-bites" and it ranks as my least favorite dining venue (which is saying a lot if you know me or have seen my posts about food).

2 hours ago, RobInMN said:

I believe it was reported that during the repositioning the venue was changed to El Loco Fresh in what they were serving without actually changing anything physical (like signage).

They actually did change the signage at some point and added some of the ELF art work. I think the official name is "Wipeout Cafe featuring ELF" or something.

Full amplification to Allure is happening next year, so perhaps they'll make the change then.

Sure hope they don't lose Johnny Rockets.  Best breakfast at sea.  Might have to go there every day during the WB TA next fall (fingers crossed it opens next week!).