Valentines Savings

Leomins

If anyone has a cruise coming up, you can currently get 28% off WiFi and 14% off selected excursions, gifts and spa treatments. The excursion discount is only valid on cruise departures up until 31/3/24 but I think the other offers are for all booked cruises.

Offer ends 19th Feb.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Technoman2 said:

So i guess the 14% is because Valentines Day is 14th feb and there are 28 Days in the month so 28% off wifi. Oh but wait there is 29 days this month it a leap year!

Well the offer ends on the 19th so you’re lucky it’s not 19% 😂

• Haha 1

Just booked internet for my July Arvia cruise and got 28% off plus my loyalty discount too at checkout. I got 15% off last year after seeing it on here so is a very good deal and the internet on Arvia was very excellent too. I always get internet on a cruise as I need to stay connected so good to get a better deal. 

Thanks for posting @Leomins👍

• Thanks 1

We had already booked internet for our October cruise at 15% off plus our loyalty discount. With this new offer we have cancelled and rebooked with the additional discount.

We've just booked our first P&O cruise. Do they run these types of offers very often? Am I likely to get other discount offers between now and September?

19 hours ago, sandancer said:

Well done. We booked the Bon Voyage package and got the 14% discount. It can only be booked by phone and no loyalty discount applied. 

What time did you call to get through on the phone please? We have tried several times, get the robot lady then get out on hold forever!

I rang on the reservation number firstly but hung up after 10 mins. This was around 9.30am on Monday. I then rang the 0800 number and waited maybe another 10 mins. The agent who answered was very helpful. You don’t get an email confirmation as it could be a surprise gift. Good luck. 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, SeaJane said:

We had already booked internet for our October cruise at 15% off plus our loyalty discount. With this new offer we have cancelled and rebooked with the additional discount.

Thanks for posting this - I didn’t realise you could cancel and rebook. I’ll call tomorrow. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Jan1e said:

We've just booked our first P&O cruise. Do they run these types of offers very often? Am I likely to get other discount offers between now and September?

You may get other offers. I checked the Internet package for July when we will have our granddaughter with us. A previous offer which I had put in my basket was £10 cheaper. So I booked that one. You can cancel very easily if anything reduces 

Edited by happy v
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, 1stFamilyCruise25 said:

It makes no mention of any discuont when I log in and view the dirnks packages.. Shows Classic at £40.45 and deluxe at £49.45... Or it that including the 10% discount?

That’s with the discount. Full price shown below: IMG_5025.thumb.png.952439e03e5ac3524b50ca09cf6d9eeb.png

On 2/6/2024 at 6:12 PM, Leomins said:

If anyone has a cruise coming up, you can currently get 28% off WiFi and 14% off selected excursions, gifts and spa treatments. The excursion discount is only valid on cruise departures up until 31/3/24 but I think the other offers are for all booked cruises.

Offer ends 19th Feb.

Thank you for posting this... booked WiFi for autumn cruise 😊

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, bobstheboy said:

I have booked the wifi essential package for my 35 night Iona cruise next Jan for £235. What speed is the norm with this package and is it good in all areas, cabin, lounges, sky dome ect ?

They have starlink now on all ships.

I had the top package on my last cruise and it was very fast - same as at home - about 30 + mbps everywhere - including the cabin.

Others have told me the essential package is also very good but I don’t know the speed - I have booked essential for next time as I am sure it’s good enough from what I have heard.

Starlink is a massive improvement.

(This was on Aurora so I imagine same on all ships) 

Edited by paulatsea
  • Like 2

23 hours ago, bobstheboy said:

I have booked the wifi essential package for my 35 night Iona cruise next Jan for £235. What speed is the norm with this package and is it good in all areas, cabin, lounges, sky dome ect ?

I had the essential package on Arvia last week and it was brilliant all over the ship. We also used the hotspot feature on our phones so as long as we were together we both had independent internet off the one package. 

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, doog442 said:

I had the essential package on Arvia last week and it was brilliant all over the ship. We also used the hotspot feature on our phones so as long as we were together we both had independent internet off the one package. 

That's really good news, especially the hotspot tip. Thanks 😁