Beverage Package price increase??

uktog

4 minutes ago, uktog said:

Thanks - wonder what rule applies when we get to Journey!!

I tried to drink them dry of Botanist in Antarctica (for the purpose of warming me up you understand). It’s one of my favourites at home having discovered it visiting the distillery on the beautiful island of Islay

Does your loyalty bonus not equate to 25% off for the drinks upgrade?

6 minutes ago, Laganlady02 said:

Does your loyalty bonus not equate to 25% off for the drinks upgrade?

Only at Platinum. It’s 20% for discoverer plus 15% for discoverer and 10% for explorer 

8 minutes ago, uktog said:

Only at Platinum. It’s 20% for discoverer plus 15% for discoverer and 10% for explorer 

Yes I was replying to you regarding what rule would apply to you as platinum. At 6 dollars a day enjoy.

4 minutes ago, Laganlady02 said:

Yes I was replying to you regarding what rule would apply to you as platinum. At 6 dollars a day enjoy.

I may or may not given our current circumstances and the lack of a decent rosé onboard. 

I commented because some might read it as all got 20%. 

1 hour ago, uktog said:

I just checked, you are correct however someone currently on Journey has posted a flyer elsewhere showing it at $39.95. They are also reporting you cannot upgrade in the second half of the cruise eg after day six of a twelve night 

It also seems that there is no decent rose on the ultimate upgrade on Journey 🙁

Another guest also currently from Journey has confirmed $34.95 IS correct. Just need to clarify the first half of the cruise issue 

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Riocca said:

Yes at Discoverer Plus we paid $6.40 per day.

Plenty of Whispering Angel onboard Quest and there’s a new Scottish Gin on the Ultimate Package called Botanist.

Strange thing is the flyers on Quest shows a picture of the Atlas Bar and specifically mentions it in the text.

Excellent news for this particular Ileach who will be boarding in just over 2 weeks time ! 

Edited by Mrs Skip
  • Like 2

If I purchase an Experience More Essentials package using OBC before the cruise, could 1 person upgrade to the Ultimate Drinks on board for the $8 per day, less the loyalty discount?  Has anyone ever done this?

Still on the Journey and another price increase starting March 19. Specialty dining is 49.95. Experience More packages have increased by 100 each. The ultimate is still 34.95 and premium is 26.95.

• Thanks 1

That brings Journey in line to Quest re the dining prices. 

Can I ask what rose is being served on the Ultimate Package. I’d heard the angel had used its wings and left so wondering about the substitute 

On 3/16/2024 at 8:04 PM, uktog said:

Another guest also currently from Journey has confirmed $34.95 IS correct. Just need to clarify the first half of the cruise issue 

On the journey now and yes you can only upgrade in the first half of the cruise. They are honouring the old prices for those currently on the previous cruise as back to back.

• Like 1

I am interested if they have also increased the price of the drinks.  They have signature cocktails on the menus. I was drinking Manhattans that were priced at 9.95. If you have the time and inclination, please check the menu and keep me posted.  Thanks!

On 3/16/2024 at 7:25 AM, BuddyR said:

If I purchase an Experience More Essentials package using OBC before the cruise, could 1 person upgrade to the Ultimate Drinks on board for the $8 per day, less the loyalty discount?  Has anyone ever done this?

I thought that the upgrade to ultimate was only available for those who received an experience more package as a promotional offer from Azamara. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, laurieb said:

I thought that the upgrade to ultimate was only available for those who received an experience more package as a promotional offer from Azamara. 

I believe that is correct. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Your upcoming immersive cruise awaits. Personalize your onboard experience and indulge your palate with robust flavors from around the world. 

Choose any one of our carefully curated Beverage Packages, including the Premium Beverage, Ultimate Beverage, Wine Connoisseur, or Wine Lover's Package. Savor every moment with an extended array of sumptuous wines and premier liquor selections.

Customize Your Experience Now

Ultimate Beverage

Ultimate Beverage Package

$26.95 USD per person/per day

Expand your premium options even further with top-shelf spirits, wines by the glass, and bottled water. Special savings for Azamara Circle loyalty members.

1- Beverage Package

Premium Beverage Package

$18.95 USD per person/per day

Expand your choices from our complimentary offerings and choose from a wide range of popular beers and spirits. 

WC_Beverage Package

Wine Connoisseur Package

Includes all bottles of wine valued at $51-$75. Select a 5-12 bottle Package with 50+ wines to choose from including sparkling, white, red, and dessert wines. 

WL_Beverage Packages

Wine Lover's
Package

Includes all bottles of wine valued at $50 or less. Select a 5-12 bottle Package with 50+ wines to choose from including sparkling, white, and red wines.

mail?url=https%3A%2F%2Fhs-9220625.f.hubs

Azamara Circle Loyalty members are eligible for up to 25% savings on the Ultimate Beverage package.

• Adventurer 5%
  • Explorer 10%
  • Discoverer 15%
  • Discoverer Plus 20%
  • Discoverer Platinum 25% 

Posted (edited)

Just received this email today; we're cruising on Quest May/June.  Followingthe link though, the price is more than the email, so perhaps they have rethought the increase and it will stay 26.95.

Oh, there's an IPA available, at least on the list; I hope it's onboard too!!!

Edited by laurieb
  • Like 2

39 minutes ago, laurieb said:

Just received this email today; we're cruising on Quest May/June.  Followingthe link though, the price is more than the email, so perhaps they have rethought the increase and it will stay 26.95.

Oh, there's an IPA available, at least on the list; I hope it's onboard too!!!

The UK site is still showing the higher price. 

• Like 1