Looking at other EZ -Air options without messing up current booking?

mattR

Booked a couple of my brother's flights using EZ-Air got a notification that they have a flight time change so wanted to see if there are any other better options, but I don't want to mess-up the current booking.  How do I search their options without making any changes to the original booking?

Go to your cruise (filter by ship and date).  When your itinerary pops up, go to fare quote.  You will be able to do all of this research without signing in to your account.  

Keep in mind, that only EZ Air options will appear.  They are not ALL the flights available on the airline you first chose.

I just go in and select modify flights. It will give you the options. You don't have to select any of them. Flights come and go and prices change so if you see something better, don't piddle 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, BlerkOne said:

I just go in and select modify flights. It will give you the options. You don't have to select any of them. Flights come and go and prices change so if you see something better, don't piddle 

I do the same every day to check for pricing.  If you are logged in and see something better you can immediately book it.  If you're only doing a quote you run the risk that the new flight will be gone by the time you log in.  

After you're logged in click 'manage your flights', and then 'change flights' and you can search the options.  Nothing will change your existing flight reservations until you've selected new flights and confirmed it.  It will ask you a couple times if you want to cancel the old flights and confirm the new one.  

manage flights.png

change flights.png

Edited by Paula_MacFan