E-class pool decks chairs?

georgiaguy

I have heard a mixtures of experiences on here about the pool deck and ability to find a chair. We all know the chair hogs love the best chairs and will get out of bed at 3am (only kidding…kinda) to snag them. Not so much interested in discussing them. Others have mentioned always being able to find a chair. I am wondering if there are spots further away from the pool, maybe the next level up that are still in the sun? Also aware that any experience mentioned here is likely not to be repeated just thinking it about since we are less than three weeks from boarding and vacation. 

Deck 15 (one deck above the pool) moving towards the aft is full sun and tends to be the last to fill up. The area port side under the ship name on the funnel is also a little more shielded from wind. The space in front of the Retreat sundeck entrance is sometimes forgotten too. All bets are off after the first sea day when all of the hidden spots have been discovered.

For the outdoor pool, we eat bkfst early on a  pool day & find something in a shady spot..or near the doors going into the Solarium..  We leave when the loud music and noise starts.

For the Solarium pool..early time is best for a.good lounger spot..we like the back  corner opposite the cafe side.  Great time in the pool..often just me!