Theme Nights on Regal Princess?

Pacificana

Could anyone tell me is there are any theme nights on Regal? I will be there in March visiting Mexico and Honduras and am wondering whether I should pack anything specific, for example, for a White night, or 70s, or something else. I understand it is not a requirement, but would like to be prepared in case there is something like that. Thanks!

34 minutes ago, Pacificana said:

Could anyone tell me is there are any theme nights on Regal? I will be there in March visiting Mexico and Honduras and am wondering whether I should pack anything specific, for example, for a White night, or 70s, or something else. I understand it is not a requirement, but would like to be prepared in case there is something like that. Thanks!

As you get closer to sailing date your events will begin to populate in the app journey view timeline. There will likely be *something* of a theme night...not for certain, though. 

During a Ruby cruise last Nov they provided a list on embarkation day to let people know the themed night at the buffet only. Nothing was scheduled for the DR other than formal nights.

image.png.11c89d8c5dcba9bc99d2a5d8c63c3027.png

On the Enchanted in Dec/Jan they only mentioned it each day in the Patter.

image.png

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MissP22 said:

During a Ruby cruise last Nov they provided a list on embarkation day to let people know the themed night at the buffet only. Nothing was scheduled for the DR other than formal nights.

image.png

They’re both identical

2 hours ago, MissP22 said:

On the Enchanted in Dec/Jan they only mentioned it each day in the Patter and there was no list presented in the cabin. 

Is that better?

2 hours ago, MissP22 said:

image.png

So kind of you to share this information! It’s interesting that they have started to provide these overviews of the food themes in the buffet at the beginning of the cruise. We got something similar on both of our recent Princess cruises on the Sky and Discovery. Must be a new thing. We don’t eat in the buffet much but it was nice to know. They had a German night one evening and we decided to try it out. The schnitzel and sauerkraut were quite good!

On 2/19/2024 at 12:50 PM, Pacificana said:

It seems to vary by ship, but the one theme night we seem to see constantly on all our Princess cruises is 80s night. Our recent Sky cruise featured a big 80s deck party. It warms my heart that my demographic suddenly seems to be such a target market!! I guess we have aged in. Haha!!

Edited by karatemom2

On 2/19/2024 at 2:50 PM, Pacificana said:

We were on in January and there was a country night and an 80s night. I don't remember seeing staff dressed for the country bit, but there was supposed to be line dancing in the Piazza. They were definitely dressed for 80s night.

• Like 2

Just off Regal last week during the Superbowl and Valentine's day. No theme nights that I noticed. They recognized those nights, but no theme. They had dress up night a couple of times. That is a good time for picture taking. I remember the dinning room having lobster on night six . The lobster was better than previous cruises. All the fish was too.

On 2/23/2024 at 9:32 PM, marymount said:

RNRcruisers,

Can you tell me what night had the lobster in MDR? Going on Regal in couple weeks and 10 yr old grandson looking forward to it. Thank you.

It was on the second formal night.