Gratuity question...please.

We have a SurfSide Family suite category cabin on Icon booked originally for us and our two grandchildren. They now can't go and I know I'll get their fees/taxes back. However I would like to pre-pay our gratuities can I just do it for the two of us? I don't want/need to cancel them (KSF) and take the chance that RCI will change our cabin since we'll be next door to some other family members.

3 hours ago, Ashland said:

We have a SurfSide Family suite category cabin on Icon booked originally for us and our two grandchildren. They now can't go and I know I'll get their fees/taxes back. However I would like to pre-pay our gratuities can I just do it for the two of us? I don't want/need to cancel them (KSF) and take the chance that RCI will change our cabin since we'll be next door to some other family members.

Yes, that is not a problem

• Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, cruzsnooze said:

Why not wait until you're on board. I tip based on service received not before so I better decide how much I want to tip. You can adjust the amount at guest services up or down or away. 

Not how we prefer to do things...but thanks anyway.

Edited by Ashland
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, cruzsnooze said:

Why not wait until you're on board. I tip based on service received not before so I better decide how much I want to tip. You can adjust the amount at guest services up or down or away. 

So that's why guest services is always busy.....