Days in isolation

Pansy2801

As of last summer 2023, Princess' policy was 5 days from (estimated) onset of symptoms.  I didn't report to Medical for a few days since I thought it was just a bad asthma attack.  I was in isolation (moved to a different cabin/cabin mate test negative).  I was reimbursed for 2 nights (only spent 36 hours) plus for medical records ($28)

Earlier this month I was on the Enchanted Princess and tested positive. I was isolated for three days from the onset of symptoms in my own cabin. Once released from isolation I was asked to wear a mask when out of the cabin which I did until I tested negative (day 8). My husband was able to come and as he pleased but chose to stay in the cabin during my isolation period because we figured he would test positive at any time. He never tested positive which he now attributes to good genes, great physical shape and …. beer!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Rick&Jeannie said:

By any chance did you mean "FCC"?

Probably correct but was able to use them to book another cruise. Stubby fig ET s sometimes 

Insurance reimbursed with with a check.  Actually, Medicare denied, my secondary paid medical visit with a check, and AON picked up the $28 medical history cost.  Princess/AON (can't remember which one) paid me with a check for days in Isolation