Transfers

L74

Hi guys, I'm due to travel at the end of April so our cruise has been paid in full.  Am I able to add on / book transfers after disembarkation?  I've had a look on both the web version and the app but can't see the option.  Thanks Lx

3 hours ago, L74 said:

Hi guys, I'm due to travel at the end of April so our cruise has been paid in full.  Am I able to add on / book transfers after disembarkation?  I've had a look on both the web version and the app but can't see the option.  Thanks Lx

Yes, if you want to add once OB, just go to shore excursions and they will take care of it.  And if you have OBC, you can use that to pay for it.  NP

Thanks Guys.   I went to the flight section as illustrated above and it does not give me the option for transfers, only flights 🤷‍♀️ 

Looks like I'm going to have to wait until I'm onboard. 

3 minutes ago, L74 said:

Thanks Guys.   I went to the flight section as illustrated above and it does not give me the option for transfers, only flights 🤷‍♀️ 

Did you book through a TA? That will keep you from doing it yourself. 

7 hours ago, L74 said:

You don't have to wait until you're onboard. If you booked through a TA, you need to contact the TA to add the transfers. If you are only interested in a post-cruise transfer, you may wait to book onboard if you wish. The price may be different, however.