Priority boarding with premium internet package??

jenp123

I noticed a package that included internet and priority boarding I think it was called premium something... Does this mean you get to board with the suite guests or just that you get to pick your preferred boarding time?

I have not seen anywhere that priority boarding would be the same as Suites -  I guess you can just expect priority embarkation and disembarkation.   You would not have access to the Suites Embarkation Lounge. 

Some of the reports I've read were that some that have purchased were met with blank stares when they said they had the priority program.   Seems no one had received any training nor new anything about it.    They were rather disappointed.

Boarding is handled mostly by shore personnel at the port where you board.  Ft Lauderdale or Miami you will likely get priority boarding.

That said, we usually arrive about 11:30 or a bit later and usually walk almost directly on board.   No lines then.

26 minutes ago, Arizona Wildcat said:

Boarding is handled mostly by shore personnel at the port where you board.  Ft Lauderdale or Miami you will likely get priority boarding.

That said, we usually arrive about 11:30 or a bit later and usually walk almost directly on board.   No lines then.

While check in is handled by shore personnel, I thought boarding was handled by ship personnel. 

Someone posted the description and what is said was priority to enter the terminal nothing about priority to board. 
In the FAQs there was a question about the embarkation day lunch in MDR lunch is a a part the pass.  The response included a statement to check in when it opens in order to get an early arrival time.