Transfer from port to airport using NCL transfers

Does anyone know a ballpark cost for a NCL transfer from port to airport for Southampton?  Just trying to see how much to budget for that.  Likely Heathrow airport I think?  Not sure which airport NCL sets up for cruises departing from Southampton.

• Like 1

On your ncl app, your plans, under the transfer tab you can enter your flight info and see if they offer a shuttle and your price.  If acceptable to you then you, add-check out and pay.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

Stowaway LFC...I had the same question...thank you for asking.  BTW...love your location...lol

jdc987...thank you for your answer!

Edited by idocdlw
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Stowaway LFC said:

Does anyone know a ballpark cost for a NCL transfer from port to airport for Southampton?  Just trying to see how much to budget for that.  Likely Heathrow airport I think?  Not sure which airport NCL sets up for cruises departing from Southampton.

Call NCL.

The agent should have that information.

Posted (edited)

Generally speaking, NCL transports are on time and budget friendly compared to Taxis and Uber!

I've used them from MIA, FLL, SEA AND Galveston!

Edited by graphicguy
  • Like 2

• 4 months later...
On 3/2/2024 at 4:46 PM, Stowaway LFC said:

I booked transfer (Southampton to Heathrow) for my upcoming Dawn August cruise today and was charged 62,00 Euros each (party of three). Not cheap but not expensive either. Besides, the main reason for booking this transfer with NCL was to avoid the stress of finding available taxis/ubers upon disembarkation. With hundreds of passengers (or thousands if more vessels that day at port) it could potentially become somewhat of a nightmare and with my flight leaving at 13:00 I do not want to take risks...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AlmiranteChurruca said:

I booked transfer (Southampton to Heathrow) for my upcoming Dawn August cruise today and was charged 62,00 Euros each (party of three). Not cheap but not expensive either. Besides, the main reason for booking this transfer with NCL was to avoid the stress of finding available taxis/ubers upon disembarkation. With hundreds of passengers (or thousands if more vessels that day at port) it could potentially become somewhat of a nightmare and with my flight leaving at 13:00 I do not want to take risks...

Thank you!  That was exactly my concern! I do not want to be stranded across the ocean from home!  Thanks for the ballpark!

From this May's Prima TA that disembarked at Southampton, port transfer to airport was $75 USD p/p - available & sold onboard at the CruiseNext desk, until 3 days prior to ship's scheduled early 6 AM port arrival.  (Express walk-off started around 6:30 to 6:45 and different color tags subsequently called went smoothly & quickly ... it helped as UK border police/immigration were processing all crew & passengers onboard before arrival, clearing all like getting ashore from a commuter ferry ride)  

Just a word of caution, the gang ways used exit ramp from the Prima was on Deck 6, and it was a series of "Z" ramps that gradually descent down toward street level into/thru or bypassing the luggage hall.  By the time we leisurely left around 8:20 AM and into the luggage holding area, thousands of bags were already sorted & neatly lined up by colors, ready for pickup.  There are plenty of free luggage carts (airport style) to use to pile them together for an easy haul outside for ground transportation.

Yes, there was a long line for taxi, organized & orderly and plenty of assorted taxis queuing up, and moved at a reasonably pace.  On weekends, travel time for the motorway trip is said to be 90 minutes on average, can be up to 2+ hours ... and for international departure, allow plenty of time to clear luggage drops and airport security, and the final passport check by the boarding gate.  

• Thanks 1