Amex Platinum NCL Offer Until June 1st

If you have an American Express Platinum, check your available offers, I got one for $200 off $1000 at NCL.com (or by phone).

Screenshot_20240304_133623_Amex.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

I received the same. Spend $1000 and get $250 credit. You must opt-in from the email offered. I am not sure if I can pay the $1000 deposit for next year cruise.

I have it on my Blue Cash (no annual fee card). I've also used the last few NCL and Royal Caribbean offers.

Already bought $1000 in refundable OBC and received an email a few minutes later saying I used the offer. I will get a refund when I'm onboard. I've done it this way a few times. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 3/4/2024 at 2:41 PM, FFTB said:

If you have an American Express Platinum, check your available offers, I got one for $200 off $1000 at NCL.com (or by phone).

Screenshot_20240304_133623_Amex.jpg

Many thanks to the OP! I just threw $1010 at my cruise on my Platinum to get the $200. The rest will be on my CSP for the 2x travel points, unless I grab a Citi or Cap and use the cruise to meet a SUB

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/27/2024 at 7:59 AM, BrewsterNC said:

I bought on board credits to redeem this offer. When refund, will they write a check for me? Or only with cash?

I got cash last time when I didn't spend everything. 

I got the offer on both Blue every day cards, not on Delta business gold

I received and use that offer on gold card last October, about 1 month before a final payments on one of my reservations.  Its a targeted offer, I'm sure you will get it sometime in the future.

After years of hearing about these offers, for the first time both hubby and I received a $250 statement credit for $1000 spend with NCL last year on our (Canadian) Aeroplan branded cards... we both put money down on our upcoming Med cruise to take advantage.

Around same time frame as OP only hubby got an offer (same as last year for $250 statement credit for $1000 spend) - unfortunately I didn't get it. Not sure why I wouldn't have gotten is as well since we both used it last year?

All that to say there must be some algorithm at play that promoted hubby to get the offer this year and not me. So keep an eye out on those AmEx offers! 

Sadly, I still haven't gotten an NCL offer for my AMEX. I did get one for Resort Pass though, so not a total loss...just hoping they have a pass for the resort I want to go to in Barbados.

On 4/14/2024 at 5:32 PM, olemissreb said:

Sadly, I still haven't gotten an NCL offer for my AMEX. I did get one for Resort Pass though, so not a total loss...just hoping they have a pass for the resort I want to go to in Barbados.

It’s hit or miss. I got $200 for a Vegas resort stay, in Feb. However, I just came back from a resort stay in Florida, a few weeks ago and got nothing. The offer said it was bi-annually, so I’m assuming I needed to wait a few more months between stays? 

I keep checking, but I have no offers for NCL. 

4 hours ago, cjft said:

Has anyone received the credit after booking over the phone with an NCL agent?

I booked a b2b with my NCL PCC over the phone, $650 charged to the first itinerary, and $450 to the second, after cruisefirst discounts.  Amex credit hit my account within a few days.

(As a bonus, I transfered both bookings to Amex travel to get the AMEXCPP benefit added 😎)

19 hours ago, FFTB said:

I booked a b2b with my NCL PCC over the phone, $650 charged to the first itinerary, and $450 to the second, after cruisefirst discounts.  Amex credit hit my account within a few days.

(As a bonus, I transfered both bookings to Amex travel to get the AMEXCPP benefit added 😎)

How did you transfer the bookings to Amex travel? Thanks in advance

On 4/19/2024 at 5:49 PM, 7Contraveler said:

How did you transfer the bookings to Amex travel? Thanks in advance

https://www.ncl.com/sites/default/files/Direct_Guest_Reservation_Transfer_Form.pdf

or google: NCL Direct Guest Reservation Transfer

"Bookings may be transferred to a Travel Agent up to 14 days from creation, if the request is made outside of Final Payment period. For new reservations booked within final payment period, that are paid in full, transfer requests can be processed if the request is received within 7 or less days of final payment application."

(I submitted the transfer say day as the booking, took 8 days to go through)

2 minutes ago, FFTB said:

https://www.ncl.com/sites/default/files/Direct_Guest_Reservation_Transfer_Form.pdf

or google: NCL Direct Guest Reservation Transfer

"Bookings may be transferred to a Travel Agent up to 14 days from creation, if the request is made outside of Final Payment period. For new reservations booked within final payment period, that are paid in full, transfer requests can be processed if the request is received within 7 or less days of final payment application."

(I submitted the transfer say day as the booking, took 8 days to go through)

Thank you so much. I have to ask, what kind of benefits do you get from amex travel? 

2 hours ago, 7Contraveler said:

Thank you so much. I have to ask, what kind of benefits do you get from amex travel? 

If after discounts and CruiseFirst/Next certs, you pay your remaining cruise balance entirely with your platinum card, then after transfering (and working with the AMEX TA) you should receive the following with the AMEXCPP:

- OBC (Depends on stateroom level, but for inside it is $100)

- Le Bistro Dinner for 2 (even though I booked as a solo)

- Bottle of wine in stateroom on embarkation (no code added to confirmation, but TA said it will be there, so we'll see...)

5 hours ago, FFTB said:

If after discounts and CruiseFirst/Next certs, you pay your remaining cruise balance entirely with your platinum card, then after transfering (and working with the AMEX TA) you should receive the following with the AMEXCPP:

- OBC (Depends on stateroom level, but for inside it is $100)

- Le Bistro Dinner for 2 (even though I booked as a solo)

- Bottle of wine in stateroom on embarkation (no code added to confirmation, but TA said it will be there, so we'll see...)

That is great to know.. i will going forward def do that. On the form it asks for TA tel #, what do you put down general platinum tel #?