TxTeach79's Norwegian Sun Spring Break Shorty LIVE - 3/13/24

No music in Spinnaker so far. I don’t mind it, and it’s not terrible karaoke, but it’s kinda odd 15 minutes after the bar opened with a bunch of people in here enjoying drinks and talking

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Hogladyrider said:

OK I missed the posting of the door decoration rules.  Does NCL not allow door decorating?

NCL does NOT allow for door decorations.  Some General Managers enforce it and others do not.  I would ask the GM for permission to decorate my door before I did it.

• Like 1

I ordered a regular marg rocks no salt. Mark 🇵🇭 went with smoked peach with salt. Oh well. I’ve survived worse ordeals. I shall soldier on. 

IMG_7404.thumb.jpeg.3092a2b17c1dec2be6e8112fb174b3e3.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 14

54 minutes ago, TxTeach79 said:

Bartender at spinnaker just told two ladies that an espresso martini is an upcharge and not included with FAS. Gonna need to prep @HelloItsMeB for the Pearl this summer

Shouldn't be too much more.  Maybe $2 - 3 (plus 18 - 20% gratuity).

• Like 2

a woman just complained that she “didn’t like martinis like that” after Wilfred tried to give her one at Champs. “Martinis are supposed to be sexy, not in a plastic cup”….. Wilfred, my new hero, calmly said “I don’t like making martinis at all… there’s a bar just inside if you want one”

• Like 7
  • Haha 24

23 minutes ago, TxTeach79 said:

a woman just complained that she “didn’t like martinis like that” after Wilfred tried to give her one at Champs. “Martinis are supposed to be sexy, not in a plastic cup”….. Wilfred, my new hero, calmly said “I don’t like making martinis at all… there’s a bar just inside if you want one”

Ok I'm slow on the take. I did notice lots of pic of drinks in plastic cups, which I don't prefer.

But now I think I get it, order outside get a plastic cup, order inside get a glass. Please tell me this is so. I don't want to get schooled like martini lady haha.

• Haha 12