Reflection Suite

kasowell2

I’ve sailed on Reflection a few times and always dream of sailing in the top suite but since I haven’t pick the correct six numbers that day will have to wait. We are currently on the Reflection and was walking around decks last night up to the 15th deck forward. We noticed the was a young man playing basketball and didn’t think too much of it until I realized it was directly over that suite. So my question is to anyone that has sailed in it do you hear noise from the teen club and basketball court. If so I can’t understand any engineer or architect designing some an expensive suite in such an obviously noisy spot

Posted (edited)
28 minutes ago, kasowell2 said:

Those that pay this amount of money probably don’t read this forum 

100% agree! 😄

Or maybe they have their personal assistants read for them...

Edited by Rick&Jeannie

51 minutes ago, kasowell2 said:

Those that pay this amount of money probably don’t read this forum 

22 minutes ago, Rick&Jeannie said:

100% agree! 😄

Or maybe they have their personal assistants read for them...

8 hours ago, FlyingCruiser2 said:

We will be in that suite in 5 weeks.  I will post about our experience.  

Apparently, at least one person does.  😎 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, Texed said:

Apparently, at least one person does.  😎 

Not everyone who stays like that is wealthy.  We work and save up to make our cruises special.  And we read this forum. And we don’t have personal assistants. For us, we’d rather travel like that and go less often. 

Edited by FlyingCruiser2
  • Like 6

1 minute ago, FlyingCruiser2 said:

Not everyone who stays like that is wealthy.  We work and save up to make our cruises special.  And we read this forum. And we don’t have personal assistants. For us, we’d rather travel like that and go less often. 

I don't blame you a bit.  Have a great cruise.  😊

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, FlyingCruiser2 said:

On our last few wonderful cruises together we splurged on RS and PH…Whilst at the time we didn’t know our time together was limited we did believe in ‘Making it count’…No regrets…

• Like 4

We will be in this suite in three weeks from today and also read this board. I had the same question in mind. This will be our first time on Celebrity. So we have no knowledge of the experience. 

23 hours ago, FlyingCruiser2 said:

That's how we travel--save up and splurge--can't take it with you...😊

4 hours ago, peanut head said:

That's how we travel--save up and splurge--can't take it with you...😊

My parents owned a travel agency in the 70s and 80s.  Above Dad’s desk was a sign: “If you can afford to fly first class and don’t, your heirs will”.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 3/17/2024 at 5:05 PM, FlyingCruiser2 said:

Enjoy your cruise!  Sounds like you have worked hard and deserve to enjoy the fruits of that labor!!

9 hours ago, kasowell2 said:

I sincerely apologize if anyone took my comment in a bad manner. It was not intended in that way at all. 

No need to apologize.  It was all in fun.  😀 

On 3/17/2024 at 7:55 AM, FlyingCruiser2 said:

We will be in that suite in 5 weeks.  I will post about our experience.   I am more worried about noise from the lounge next door.  

Please post your experiences.  Thanks. 😄

On 3/17/2024 at 5:05 PM, FlyingCruiser2 said:

Certainly agree with you, FlyingCruiser2.  Too bad the Sour Grapes cannot be turned into wine! 😄