Cruise survey

On 3/21/2024 at 10:47 PM, Pcardad said:

It can only be completed while onboard the ship...unfortunately.

This is same as on Oceania. That means any bad experience getting off the ship at the end is never captured. And probably not the last evening either. HMMM. 

On 3/22/2024 at 5:41 AM, flossie009 said:

Suggest you email your Regent office

Just curious as to why you expected a survey to be sent to you after the cruise 🤔

Other cruise lines send the survey after the cruise. 

Last October the day before disembarking Splendor, I got an email link to the survey. The man in the business center helped me get started. This past Sunday I disembarked Splendor in Miami. There was no mid cruise survey or end of cruise survey. I was disappointed because I wanted to particularly praise two cruise members. I asked a lady on the transfer bus and she didn’t receive one either. I wonder if they have been discontinued for seven night cruises. 

I was on the same 7-day Splendor cruise that ended this past Sunday.  Passages had info as to the link to use for the end-of-cruise survey while on the ship.  However, both myself and my wife don't think it worked for us as, at the very end, when trying to submit, nothing happened.  As to those crew members, you should email Regent -- I believe there is a guest-relations email address that you can use, although I do not know it.  

If Regent was truly o interested in what we think, you would expect them to give us multiple options for providing feedback. The fact that they don.t, says it all.

1 hour ago, pappy1022 said:

Not for the final survey. I should have been more clear.

Perhaps they need to come up with a less technologically intensive means of completing the survey. It seems a lot of people are having trouble with it. 

I'm still curious if the survey includes nonsensical questions/answers that I mentioned in a prior post.   For example, one question on a prior survey was “How likely are you to cruise with Regent Seven Seas Cruises again?—the answers were “Excellent”, Very Good, etc.  

Maybe someone completing a current survey can let us know if those questions/answers still remain or if they have been corrected.

• Like 1

On 4/6/2024 at 12:28 PM, CruisetheCs said:

I'm still curious if the survey includes nonsensical questions/answers that I mentioned in a prior post.   For example, one question on a prior survey was “How likely are you to cruise with Regent Seven Seas Cruises again?—the answers were “Excellent”, Very Good, etc.  

Maybe someone completing a current survey can let us know if those questions/answers still remain or if they have been corrected.

I answered the survey in full on Voyager this past February. I would have noticed if there had been anything nonsensical as in your example above. So I think they might have caught it. Fingers crossed!