CCL stock benefit

On 3/25/2024 at 1:22 PM, LeeW said:

Not exactly.  Princess says this but Stockperks won't process anything after July 31 until May.

Just this week, I applied for and received my OBC for my October 2024 cruise. I was happy with the email process and this Stockperks process is even easier. Received within about 15 minutes...was shocked!

On 3/25/2024 at 1:47 PM, dickinson said:

Not true.  I have a cruise in August.  A couple of days after the announcement that it has been extended I submitted to stock perks and now have the credit for my August cruise.

Third try after getting two "try back after May" denials succeeded.

• Like 1

Just submitted my request last week for OBC on my Dec 2024 cruise and got it a day after I submitted my request via the app. Now I got to wait until maybe the end of year for apply for my Dec 2025 cruise OBC.

• Like 1

I have 4 cruises book for 2024, 2 in July (back to back) and two in November (back to back). Using Stockperks I requested my on board credit. The first cruise of the July was credited but the other 3 said invalid. After many phone calls and e-mails second July cruise received credit. November cruise still says invalid but now I get an email from Stockperks saying issue with Princess and the will let me know when it is fixed. Got an email from Stockperks saying it was fixed so went to cruise personalizer and first one has credit second does not.  Sent another email got the stander email back saying problem is on Princess and will let me know when fixed. 

I am assuming problem is back to back but not sure. Never had these issues under old system. Anyone else have issue with back to backs?  Yes I have four booking numbers. 

No luck at all with Stockperks. It's glitching. Though my brokerage statement has been validated, I've gotten two onboard credit claim refusals, each with the cryptic message "BOOKING EARMARK IS FULL", followed by emails from Stockperks saying that they're investigating this -- then nothing. Zip.  

Anyone else experiencing this too?

I'm having the same problem with my b2b cruises.  I have four cruises booked that are B2B, all with different booking numbers.  The first and third were refused with that same message " BOOKING EARMARK IS FULL".  I have just sent off an email to both Stockperks and Princess Shareholders.  Hopefully they will fix this glitch soon.

• Thanks 1

On 3/31/2024 at 5:25 PM, akaCruiser said:

Just submitted my request last week for OBC on my Dec 2024 cruise and got it a day after I submitted my request via the app. Now I got to wait until maybe the end of year for apply for my Dec 2025 cruise OBC.

What process did you follow for submission?

On 3/31/2024 at 4:25 PM, akaCruiser said:

Same here  for our August cruise. I had the try after May 1 email before, but since others here have been successful with even later cruises, I tried again yesterday and bingo it worked! No April fools. 

2 hours ago, artvlay said:

What process did you follow for submission?

The process is firstly need to d/l app to your smartphone and then register for the CCL OBC perk, by submitting your stock portfolio details to show that you have 100 shares. This usually take a few days to confirm and once accepted, you than then submit your request for the OBC by providing your cruise details like date and cruise booking number, etc. If it available then you will get a pop up and email saying that it is being processed. If successful, you should get an email from princess with the updated itinerary with your OBC added to the folio.

Stockperks app.  The most frustrating app I've ever used.

I set up an account.

When I try t login it says wrong password. When I change the password it will not accept anything.  No error message.  The app just does not work.

I left a message 2-3 days ago requesting help, and I've heard nothing.

22 hours ago, QueenB4ever said:

I'm having the same problem with my b2b cruises.  I have four cruises booked that are B2B, all with different booking numbers.  The first and third were refused with that same message " BOOKING EARMARK IS FULL".  I have just sent off an email to both Stockperks and Princess Shareholders.  Hopefully they will fix this glitch soon.

Good afternoon - we wanted to let you know that there was a processing error with your recent claim(s) for Carnival shareholder benefits on Princess cruises.

We are working to resolve the issue and will be back in touch soon with updates.  

We appreciate your patience.  

Kind regards

-- 
Zac 
Customer Support Team
-F1bzeDO77tS0PqC89pBNq0iJcoRtA7TO_TwwkT-hqNEH9E0ESMMQM5oQwpArX-d2SIf1OhIYJ1gCjQmn4QluRqXEXTAwRY8f77a34h_6Z3eHkxYyOc6ilAsckcTLJKRfTF4DHQ1

58 minutes ago, BobandLizM said:

Good afternoon - we wanted to let you know that there was a processing error with your recent claim(s) for Carnival shareholder benefits on Princess cruises.

We are working to resolve the issue and will be back in touch soon with updates.  

We appreciate your patience.  

Kind regards

-- 
Zac 
Customer Support Team
-F1bzeDO77tS0PqC89pBNq0iJcoRtA7TO_TwwkT-hqNEH9E0ESMMQM5oQwpArX-d2SIf1OhIYJ1gCjQmn4QluRqXEXTAwRY8f77a34h_6Z3eHkxYyOc6ilAsckcTLJKRfTF4DHQ1

I got the same letter 4 times as I had requested 4 credits on 4 different cruises. I have been at this for over 3 weeks and now have 3 of the 4 credits applied. Moral of story is start asking as soon as possible as it can be frustrating and take awhile. 

• Like 1

I simply completed the "Shareholder request form" downloaded from the Princess website and attached a photo of a share certificate.

Emailed them off to Benefits@princesscruises.co.uk yesterday, and got the acceptance reply this morning.

So much easier than faffing around with the Stockperks app, that I have now deleted.

• Thanks 1

Guest Pops37

I also did not like the app and sent email to Corp. After a few back and forth messages I was given this email address to send in the redacted document. (carnivalcorp@stockperks.com).

This morning I send my request for processing re sail date April 27, 2024.

Got a reply right away saying it will take a couple of days. See attached.

Fingers crossed.

Screenshot_2024-04-04-08-46-59-74_56514063904998099a7290fdb861fa95.jpg

Posted (edited)
On 4/1/2024 at 11:03 PM, lots-of-km2 said:

No luck at all with Stockperks. It's glitching. Though my brokerage statement has been validated, I've gotten two onboard credit claim refusals, each with the cryptic message "BOOKING EARMARK IS FULL", followed by emails from Stockperks saying that they're investigating this -- then nothing. Zip.  

Anyone else experiencing this too?

I got this, too, but I resubmitted the request for the same booking and it was validated pretty much instantaneously.

Edited by hawkeyetlse
reply to correct message

5 minutes ago, hawkeyetlse said:

I got this, too, but I resubmitted the request for the same booking and it was validated pretty much instantaneously.

Thanks, @hawkeyetlse. Glad you got positive results! Maybe they've fixed the glitch.  My request got turned down three times in the past week, but the OBC showed up in my account yesterday anyway, quite possibly as a manual override by staff at Stockperks.  

38 minutes ago, Pops37 said:

I also did not like the app and sent email to Corp. After a few back and forth messages I was given this email address to send in the redacted document. (carnivalcorp@stockperks.com).

This morning I send my request for processing re sail date April 27, 2024.

Got a reply right away saying it will take a couple of days. See attached.

Fingers crossed.

This is a great help, thanks!  And it's a good fallback to have in case the app continues to glitch. 

And yeah, the app is very intrusive, needlessly so -- asks for income and other personal data that's none of its business.  Makes me wonder if they're equally in the business of data collection and mining. Seems that the important step of redacting all extraneous info from a PDF of a brokerage statement and locking the redacted PDF down is only a first self-protective step in dealing with that company. 

On 4/1/2024 at 10:29 AM, darienill said:

I just used the APP www.stockperks.com along with a picture of my account with CCL stock shown.  On my cell.

I was just informed my OBC was applied to my Oct. cruise today Friday 5 days after the application.