Hotel recommendation? Where is the uber at the airport?

I still can't decide on a hotel for one night pre cruise.  Preferably close to the airport.  Would also prefer that they have a restaurant or breakfast at the hotel.

I have never been to this airport but EVERYONE no matter what hotel I look at complains about how difficult it is to get over to where the hotel shittles are located.  Where do you catch an uber at, at the airport?  Any easier?

Please and thank you.

It's Newark. They posted a couple of weeks ago about going from EWR to Broadway to catch a play.

Do you have to take the train to the Uber pickup point? EWR isn't my airport...

14 hours ago, Minuet888 said:

I still can't decide on a hotel for one night pre cruise.  Preferably close to the airport.  Would also prefer that they have a restaurant or breakfast at the hotel.

I have never been to this airport but EVERYONE no matter what hotel I look at complains about how difficult it is to get over to where the hotel shittles are located.  Where do you catch an uber at, at the airport?  Any easier?

Please and thank you.

34 minutes ago, markeb said:

It's Newark. They posted a couple of weeks ago about going from EWR to Broadway to catch a play.

Do you have to take the train to the Uber pickup point? EWR isn't my airport...

At EWR Uber ;picks up at your airline terminal. When you are in the process of booking your ride the Uber app tells you where the pick up location for your terminal is located.

• Like 1

Yes Newark sorry.

Any hotel recommendations close to the airport, that have a resturtant in it?

I'm between about three of them but once I choose one I read horrible reviews or their pool is closed or their restaurant is under renovation etc.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm not sure what people are complaining about with the hotel pickup.  You take the train (plenty of signage) and get off at P4 (plenty of announcements)  The longest part of the process is waiting on the shuttle itself.  We generally drive in from PA and stay at the Courtyard the night before an early morning flight.  They have a bar, with some sandwiches.  More options for delivery if you are looking for something more hearty.  We are gone before breakfast starts, but they have coffee available.  No pool - but with just sleeping for 1 night, that has never been a priority for us.