Michael’s Club on Reflection questions

That's bizarre. It's not what it says for the Retreat Lounge on Summit (or Equinox). Can't remember what other ships still have Michael's to look.

I don't know that anything in the description is current!

That description has been there for quite some time. There was a thread at one point around the whole butler fiasco saying that it meant Sky Suites were no longer allowed in Retreat/Michael's Club like the old days. That never came to fruition. 

As near as I can tell, the information in the screenshot, I provided is seriously out of date, that’s my question. As far as I know, all suites are included in Michael’s club on reflection, and the Crack IT department at Celebrity has just never updated.

As a manager I used to provide requirements to IT people. Perhaps, for instance, update data one time and proliferate it through the system. You know, like the Michael’s club description. I feel better now.

1 hour ago, cruisestitch said:

As near as I can tell, the information in the screenshot, I provided is seriously out of date, that’s my question. As far as I know, all suites are included in Michael’s club on reflection, and the Crack IT department at Celebrity has just never updated.

More the blame goes to the Marketing dept as they are the ones who need to get the information over to IT.  I work in IT and I wont make decisions on how I think workflows should be done, I just make them so they can be done with direction given.  Will give some input into it, ie more can it be done.