B2B Pricing

babs135

It depends on whether two or more consecutive voyages are being sold as one voyage as well as individual  voyages.  One of my favourite trips is to take one or two segments of the annual Southampton-NY-Québec-NY-Southampton  four week trip. Each segment is available separately or as two or all four. (I'm not sure if three of these segments are sold as one trip.)

The first time we went from Québec to Southampton it was cheaper to book the two segments separately.  For our next booking on this routing - in the opposite direction - it was cheaper to book the two segments as one 14-day voyage.

To the best of my knowledge in the UK Cunard do not advertise any discount for back to back cruises (unlike their sister company P&O who give 10% off both cruises). However there is nothing to lose by asking the question

Just booked b2b from Sydney in Q2 same cabin for each cruise . Also sold as one trip but on a. WL in Q2 at approx $830.00 per person less . But at least I have what I want !  I will call Cunard tomorrow but I am not  expecting any discount . Bookings are quite heavy for QE  in Oz for end of 24 and early 25 as it’s her last Season here 

Posted (edited)

On last year's QM2 world cruise, it was cheaper for us to book two segments individually  than it was to book as one trip combined.  Check prices first before booking as you can sometimes make a saving.

Edited by Morgans
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Morgans said:

On last year's QM2 world cruise, it was cheaper for us to book two segments individually  than it was to book as one trip combined.  Check prices first before booking as you can sometimes make a saving.

We have just booked a Med cruise which can be taken as 3 or 4 segments. We have saved approx 45% by booking a package with our TA. Plus we have a night stay before the cruise.

• Like 1