HAL Price Increases on 3/31/24?

I was shopping for a 2025 cruise yesterday and went away from my computer.  When I returned, I found the prices had gone up by more than 10%.  Is this true, HAL raised their prices on 3/31/24?

I've found that cruise prices are fluid and they ebb and flow similar to airline fares. Up and down based on supply and demand and the big computer in the basement.

If the fare looks good to you when you see it, book it....as it is is subject to change....at anytime....up or down.

• Like 8

It was not just end of the month, it can be at any time as stated. I caught 3 different sailings changed in the middle of March. They did usually change late in the evening. It truly works on supply and demand and the algorithm. Although if they are also getting ready to change to a new promotion they do always raise the prices one to three days prior to adjust/pay for the new promotion. 

• Like 1

In the first quarter 2024  Carnival corporation reoported  that all prices have increased  . Thus ,if Holland America is running a sale that is the best time imo to book a nww cruise . If you area Mariner you can get early booking bonus booking very early which in effect is a saving . On HAL's web site the cruise will say early booking bonus usually within 60 to 80 days from HAL's realease date . you can also save with AARP  getting a on board credit , Owning 100 shares of CCL stock will hey on board credits .There are many ways to reuce the cost of a new booking