Invitation to pre-embarkation lounge in Fort Lauderdale

Invitation to pre-embarkation lounge in Fort Lauderdale  

10 members have voted

1. 1. If you were invited to this Lounge, were you in a full suite? Did you have a redeye the night prior to embarkation? If you were NOT invited to the pre-embarkation lounge, please do not vote.

• I was in a full suite and had a redeye flight through EZair
    • I was in a full suite and had a redeye flight independently arranged
    • I was in a full suite and did not have a redeye flight
    • I was not in a full suite but had a redeye flight through EZair
    • I was not in a full suite but had a redeye flight independently arranged
    • I was not in a full suite and did not have a redeye flight either

Some people have reported getting an invite to a pre-embarkation lounge in Fort Lauderdale. With that, the specific requirements for the invite are unclear. Hope that with this poll, we would be able to figure out who is likely to get the invite.

12 hours ago, Clampram said:

You need to add in " I wa in a suite and I called my PVP / Princess to get an invite to this lounge"

Very interesting, I tried o do exactly this last month and came out with nothing 😞 

Unfortunately, I can no longer edit the post...

5 hours ago, Sox Fan Cruiser said:

We also asked our CVP and she hooked us up. They did say they tried to contact us anyway but if you don’t answer the phone they don’t leave a message and move on to someone else. 

I thought they were sending emails now?  We are 18 days out and haven't heard anything yet about the Go lounge so I was thinking of reaching out to our CVP.

12 hours ago, azbirdmom said:

I thought they were sending emails now?  We are 18 days out and haven't heard anything yet about the Go lounge so I was thinking of reaching out to our CVP.

Do it. Talking to your CVP ensures you will get an invite. Why leave it to chance. 

• Thanks 1

On 4/9/2024 at 9:21 PM, Sox Fan Cruiser said:

Do it. Talking to your CVP ensures you will get an invite. Why leave it to chance. 

Haven't heard back from our CVP yet which is curious.  However, our friends did ask about it through their TA and apparently were able to talk to someone in the Princess office in Fort Lauderdale.  They were told that the Go lounge was a pilot test and is no more.  Sounds bizarre as there have been recent reports of people being invited to it?

I am currently on the Princess Enchanted.  I did not receive an invite, since I was curious (for next time), I ask the Suite Concierge who gets invited.  He said it was a random selection process.

Earlier someone mention that they were able to call their PVP and get invited, which seems to contradict what the Concierge said.  

11 minutes ago, jagoffee said:

I am currently on the Princess Enchanted.  I did not receive an invite, since I was curious (for next time), I ask the Suite Concierge who gets invited.  He said it was a random selection process.

Earlier someone mention that they were able to call their PVP and get invited, which seems to contradict what the Concierge said.  

We will be on the Enchanted on April 27th in a full suite.  Per my earlier post our friends who are also in a full suite were told by Princess that the Go lounge was a pilot and they are no longer offering it.  Would you mind asking the suite concierge if that is accurate?  Our CVP is still looking into this for us, he had never even heard of the Go lounge!

17 minutes ago, jagoffee said:

A Princess CVP can get you added to the list even if the rest of the invites are random. We were clearly added to the list at the bottom. Our names were hand written in to the print out. She called the day before. 

Posted (edited)
53 minutes ago, azbirdmom said:

We will be on the Enchanted on April 27th in a full suite.  Per my earlier post our friends who are also in a full suite were told by Princess that the Go lounge was a pilot and they are no longer offering it.  Would you mind asking the suite concierge if that is accurate?  Our CVP is still looking into this for us, he had never even heard of the Go lounge!

I will check after the next cruise boards.

Edited by jagoffee
  • Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, Kelly Ha said:

This program is still going because my parent's have a cruise scheduled for May 11th and they just received this email.

Would you mind sharing a screen shot of the email, minus any identifying info about your parents (names, cruise booking #)?  I'd like to send it on to my CVP who is still working on this.  Having that would be helpful.