"LIVE' from Celebrity BEYOND - April 12th, 2024 Sailing: 10-night Ultimate Caribbean!

8 hours ago, Shellyd22 said:

Good morning, did you think Rooftop Garden grill was worth doing or do you prefer Luminae? 

We enjoyed it.  Went twice last cruise. Going twice this one.  Luminae has hits and misses. 

🍹

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 4/15/2024 at 9:32 AM, miched said:

In St Maarten you should try walking to town instead of taking the water taxi.   It is a 1/2 mile walk.... 

Not with my knees and back.

Glad it was a good experience.  We did the catamaran excursion too, three weeks ago.  It was well done, and we found the crew careful with our 6 year old.  Off topic of the excursion, we had a similar rocky start and some rain for the start of the cruise until the first port day, and while the shipboard noise didn't dissipate the rest of the trip was mostly smooth sailing.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cap_D said:

Glad it was a good experience.  We did the catamaran excursion too, three weeks ago.  It was well done, and we found the crew careful with our 6 year old.  Off topic of the excursion, we had a similar rocky start and some rain for the start of the cruise until the first port day, and while the shipboard noise didn't dissipate the rest of the trip was mostly smooth sailing.  

It was a shaky start but all went well. Will post details. 

🍹

1 hour ago, omahabob said:

How have the temperatures been at your ports of call?

Warm but cloudy and rain cooled it off. 🤣   

Ugh..we said we might need to put an X (not celebrity) on the Beyond.  Last time and this time = rain. 😝

Thankfully the rain stopped. 

Breeze helped. If not. Walking on land today I think would have been wicked. 😝

St Maarten was clouds then pouring rain so those two cooled it off. 😆

Temps like 82° - 84°.  Humidity less than 80% daytime. Night higher.  

🍹

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Barwick Cruiser said:

Nothing better than a cold rum punch on a catamaran sailing from a snorkel at the Pitons…ahhhh! I’m not jealous at all 😂😂🥂

We had fun.  The most 'uncomfortable' was on the way to the catamaran...our trek over the hills and through the woods. 🤣  

🍹

• Like 1

To add to my bee sting yesterday, it was pouring rain when we got off the ship today.  On our trek to the catamaran I was putting my umbrella away and it 'shot' open right into my nose, chin, cheeks. 🫤  Seriously!   I was worried my nose was broken, thankfully not but as we were on the catamaran, my chin started to bruise. 😖

🍹

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, PinkSandGirl said:

So our friend got stung by a bee on the catamaran today!  How can you make this up?  His knuckle. 🐝

🍹

I know this one. Float on a catamaran, punch at a bee, right?

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, PinkSandGirl said:

To add to my bee sting yesterday, it was pouring rain when we got off the ship today.  On our trek to the catamaran I was putting my umbrella away and it 'shot' open right into my nose, chin, cheeks. 🫤  Seriously!   I was worried my nose was broken, thankfully not but as we were on the catamaran, my chin started to bruise. 😖

🍹

I'd stay away from any of the  wild monkeys on your trip...  Between bee stings, your friend falling, and the umbrella mishap....I,d wear a red ribbon on the wrist...to keep bad luck away!

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, hcat said:

I'd stay away from any of the  wild monkeys on your trip...  Between bee stings, your friend falling, and the umbrella mishap....I,d wear a red ribbon on the wrist...to keep bad luck away!

Thank you for the advice. 🥰  We said yesterday, there were 3 things that happened so we were good.  🤞  Won't mention today.  🤞

I like the little green vervet monkey's 🐒 but I will take your advice and stay far away!  🤞

I need to find a red ribbon. I have pink, white and navy ribbon with me. 🎀 

🍹

• Like 1

On 4/15/2024 at 6:07 PM, PinkSandGirl said:

They had the IV's sitting out in the reception area the other day!   I thought ...this is odd on a ship.

🍹

Most people I know that have done IVs are because they drank too much the day before, so I'm not surprised they are offering them onboard.

We have just booked a Sky Suite on Beyond over Memorial Day, so it's great to follow along and see what we'll get to experience, even though we won't get to enjoy it for as long as you will 🙂 

• Like 1

Show tonight. Rebel. Excellent.  🎉

Our friend saw them on the Reflection in February and said they were so good.  He told us about them when we boarded when he saw they were here. Glad he did.  

The Phantom of the Opera song was top-notch (their background) and then the other Rock songs were very good with their own spin.  

They perform again on Day 8. 

I would have thought they were the ship's singers and likely wouldn't have gone, glad he told us about them because they weren't. 😉

🍹

20240416_213619.thumb.jpg.4886d73c4700a9efcc5765a0dd78dd14.jpg

20240416_213638.thumb.jpg.5c93ec90e229497d0e344962cddf9f86.jpg

20240416_213701.thumb.jpg.89d19b7d81f734fc06871ed3698b16f4.jpg

20240416_221433.thumb.jpg.89fa59267905ecf9e913bd64821bb8b9.jpg

• Like 4

1 hour ago, hiccups said:

Most people I know that have done IVs are because they drank too much the day before, so I'm not surprised they are offering them onboard.

We have just booked a Sky Suite on Beyond over Memorial Day, so it's great to follow along and see what we'll get to experience, even though we won't get to enjoy it for as long as you will 🙂 

Yay! To the Sky Suite.  We like the cabin. Love the bed facing the water.  Such a selling point!  😉

The whole vitamin or whatever IV therapy thing freaks me out. 😆

🍹

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, countess5 said:

Was on Beyond last month for 21 days and while out by the pool this little guy paid a visit to my DW. Got him before any damage! 🙀

IMG_6525.thumb.jpeg.b6fb5a0254bc1f7e0ff312956f230165.jpeg

Has Shouting Shana been out by the pool yet? 😂

Cheers! 

Glad he didn't get you! 

Who is Shouting Shana? 🤣  Cruise Director?   We have Alexa.  

🍹

15 hours ago, Schmoe38 said:

Kelly

If you have Fine Cut Steakhouse on your agenda, you are in for a treat. We were there last night and we had an exceptional evening. Our friend had the bone in filet mignon and he said it was the best cut of meat he has ever had…and he’s had many a filet. My rib eye was a very close second. We were privileged to be part of the wonderful food service. Ricaldo, our waiter and Glen, our sommelier raised the bar to new heights. Thank you Fine Cut!

We enjoyed it so much, we booked an additional visit.

Kelly, we really haven’t seen you flying around the ship since day one. You certainly have the best hiding places.

Enjoy the remainder of your time on board.

Randy

See, we saw each other today. 😉

🍹

14 hours ago, Shellyd22 said:

Good morning, did you think Rooftop Garden grill was worth doing or do you prefer Luminae? 

Hi!   We enjoyed it, Rooftop. Went twice last time on the Beyond. Going twice this cruise. I say it is worth it.  If you like the menu choices, I say go!  🌽🥔🥩

Today is Day 5 and we've eaten dinner in Luminae twice.  It's more because of the choices.    Both times I have had the chicken from the Classic menu for my entree.   😆   Between all of us, we have had many things, classic and Luminae, during those two visits.  Out of all of us, my dad is the most 'adventurous'.  

Some people love the choices. Me...I think it needs improvement or just more options. 

🍹

• Like 1

I have evian in the cabin.  I have since the cruise.  Our dedicated Butler.  They are back, at least for us in our cabins on the Beyond.  😉

❤️

🍹

20240416_234340.thumb.jpg.bae5a24550c6f185875dc49049828f7d.jpg

• Like 3