Buying soda before cruise in San Diego

Hello All,

We arrive on April 12, and depart on April 13. Ca someone please tell me of a 7-11 or Target where I can get some Dr Pepper 0?

Thanks in advance.

1 hour ago, atxlady said:

Hello All, We arrive on April 12, and depart on April 13. Ca someone please tell me of a 7-11 or Target where I can get some Dr Pepper 0?

In the base of the InterContinental San Diego is the Harbor Market and there is a Rite-Aid on Ash & Kettner.

• Like 1

Thank you so very much for the info. I probably should've noted where we are staying. We are at the Embassy Suites Downtown. Is that near the Harbor Market?

5 minutes ago, atxlady said:

Thank you so very much for the info. I probably should've noted where we are staying. We are at the Embassy Suites Downtown. Is that near the Harbor Market?

A few minutes walk...

Screenshot_20240407_205720_Maps.jpg

13 hours ago, atxlady said:

If you are staying at the Embassy Suites, I'd go to the Ralph's Supermarket (Krogger) on G Street. It will have a better selection and prices.

• Like 1

We have stayed at that ES several times.  If you step out the side door into the alley and turn left down a few steps is the "G Street Deli" they have a great selection and might have it.  It's easy to check before walking all over.  They have great deli sandwiches if you happen to want to do a little picnic.  

• Like 1

On 4/9/2024 at 7:37 PM, dobiemom said:

What ship are you on? Some cruise lines don’t allow you to bring on soda, water, etc. 

We are on the Zaandam, HAL.

16 hours ago, atxlady said:

Dobiemom, thanks for letting me know. We won't need to hunt down any Dr Pepper O. I hope they have some on the ship.

HAL carries Coke products, and I haven't seen Dr. Pepper on board.  If anyone else has gotten it on board, please let us know!

Sorry, @atxlady you may have to go with another drink of choice for this cruise. 🤷‍♀️

Have a wonderful trip!

~Nancy