Royal ships for 2024/25 season.

1 hour ago, Chiliburn said:

Quiet a few airlines now offer refunds,which was a surprise to me .

Im looking at Singapore airlines to Germany and they offer cancellation upto 24 hours before departure ,with only $250 penalty.

The $250pp is still out of pocket, which may/may not be compensated by the cruise line.

Just now, arxcards said:

The $250pp is still out of pocket, which may/may not be compensated by the cruise line.

We will be flying Singapore shortly and have the cancellation fee to the equivalent of about $100. Problem is all these $100add up with different legs of the trip. Although much better than losing the fare all together.

• Like 2

The number one advice I can give to people booking any portion of the Voyager repositioning from 20 October 2025 to 13 December 2025 including the one wayers to and from Ravenna. Don’t book anything that you cannot get your money back on. This includes airfares. accommodation and tours. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

21 minutes ago, springaussie said:

The number one advice I can give to people booking any portion of the Voyager repositioning from 20 October 2025 to 13 December 2025 including the one wayers to and from Ravenna. Don’t book anything that you cannot get your money back on. This includes airfares. accommodation and tours. 

Absolutely.