Sapphire cabin E620

sadiwest

All I'm finding on any deck plan is the 2 person cabin configuration.  Can anyone share a photo of an obstructed ocean view 3 person cabin? Or at least tell me on what/where the 3rd person sleeps? Is it a pull down? A big chair that opens? Anything? 

Cannot find one anywhere on the internet.  

TIA

8 minutes ago, sadiwest said:

All I'm finding on any deck plan is the 2 person cabin configuration.  Can anyone share a photo of an obstructed ocean view 3 person cabin? Or at least tell me on what/where the 3rd person sleeps? Is it a pull down? A big chair that opens?

Here you go. A look out the window anyway.

On the deck plan, E620 shows a black triangle indicating a third Pullman bed. But I do not know to a certainty.

https://www.cruisedeckplans.com/ships/ov.php?ship=Sapphire-Princess&cabins=E600-E633

1 minute ago, mtnesterz said:

Here you go. A look out the window anyway.

On the deck plan, E620 shows a black triangle indicating a third Pullman bed. But I do not know to a certainty.

https://www.cruisedeckplans.com/ships/ov.php?ship=Sapphire-Princess&cabins=E600-E633

Thank you. Less obstruction than I expected but trying to determine where my.then 15 yo will be slleping. 

She's already nixed sleeping outside.  Lol

Same cabin, 

1 minute ago, sadiwest said:

Thank you. Less obstruction than I expected but trying to determine where my.then 15 yo will be slleping. 

She's already nixed sleeping outside.  Lol

On the "couch".  Definitely cozy.

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, Arizona Wildcat said:

Same cabin, 

On the "couch".  Definitely cozy.

What couch? To get a couch in Sapphire, you have to be in a Mini-suite.

56 minutes ago, sadiwest said:

All I'm finding on any deck plan is the 2 person cabin configuration.  Can anyone share a photo of an obstructed ocean view 3 person cabin? Or at least tell me on what/where the 3rd person sleeps? Is it a pull down? A big chair that opens? Anything? 

Cannot find one anywhere on the internet.  

TIA

On Sapphire, and all Grand/Gem class ships - Oceanview cabins on deck 8/Emerald are basically the same as balcony cabins. Same layout, bathroom, space - and 3rd/4th berth are Pullmans.  On very rare occasions, the 4th berth can be a rollaway (rare . 

With a 98.9 certainty - the 3rd berth will be a Pullman berth. There's no couch, no large chair, nothing like that in the cabin.  It's Pullman, or rollaway..  and rollaway is extremely unlikely! 

Enjoy!

• Thanks 1