New to Celebrity question...

dawgdawg

Posted (edited)

I enjoy the occasional cigar - I know..I know..

Is there any are on the ship where cigar smoking (Celebrity Beyond) is permitted?

Edited by dawgdawg

I see that you are fairly new to this boards. It will be helpful if you put something in the title of your post other than “question about…..” or “new to ….”

something like “where to smoke cigars on beyond” is likely to get the answer you seek.

and as you learn more you can try the  CC search feature.

cigar areas are limited but dh goes one flight up past the  pool area burger place..it is covered,  has  seating and a sea view out the side!

1 hour ago, cruisestitch said:

I see that you are fairly new to this boards. It will be helpful if you put something in the title of your post other than “question about…..” or “new to ….”

something like “where to smoke cigars on beyond” is likely to get the answer you seek.

Very true but just be prepared for all the lecturers and scolding from the antis.

I smoked my first cigar on a Celebrity cruise. You can smoke outdoors at the aft bar (where the smoke simply gets wafted away from the ship because the ship is usually moving). I believe that there is also an area on the main deck on the starboard (I think) side of the ship where you can smoke. The bar is nicer.

I am currently on the Ascent enjoying a cigar and scotch in the Sunset bar, Deck 15, starboard. I was on Beyond last November and did the same. Very enjoyable.

19 hours ago, dawgdawg said:

I enjoy the occasional cigar - I know..I know..

Is there any are on the ship where cigar smoking (Celebrity Beyond) is permitted?

Much to my dismay my DH enjoys his cigars too and has always found a place to smoke them onboard.