My Time Dining - Change to Different Time

I am trying to change my "My Time Dining" time I picked.  I can't figure out how to change.  During the initial selection it looked like you could modify time.  Now I don't see that option.  Any ideas?  Can I email RC Dining?

Thanks

25 minutes ago, Orange jeep said:

Any ideas? 

You will likely need to cancel the booking and book with the new time. Emails are usually for managing fixed dining issues not MTD.

33 minutes ago, Orange jeep said:

I am trying to change my "My Time Dining" time I picked.  I can't figure out how to change.  During the initial selection it looked like you could modify time.  Now I don't see that option.  Any ideas?  Can I email RC Dining?

Thanks

Call RC and request the change. I did this before. 

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, katmigordon said:

If you have a set dining time can you still make a res for a different time if something comes up?

Dining times are coordinated by stateroom number and if you have selected one of the fixed times your stateroom number is registered with that time. My understanding is you cannot also reserve a separate time under MTD as your stateroom would not show on that registry.

In theory I guess if you notified your servers ahead of time that you will not be there on a given day you could go to the MTD no reservations line, but you would wait there for an available table after you arrive, so your time would not be reserved.  

In that same manner if you reserve time in a specialty restaurant you should notify your servers of those days as well so they know not to expect you at your planned seating.

Edited by leaveitallbehind

Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, leaveitallbehind said:

Dining times are coordinated by stateroom number and if you have selected one of the fixed times your stateroom number is registered with that time. My understanding is you cannot also reserve a separate time under MTD as your stateroom would not show on that registry.

In theory I guess if you notified your servers ahead of time that you will not be there on a given day you could go to the MTD no reservations line, but you would wait there for an available table after you arrive, so your time would not be reserved.  

In that same manner if you reserve time in a specialty restaurant you should notify your servers of those days as well so they know not to expect you at your planned seating.

You cannot routinely chop and change between traditional and MTD but there have been reports where someone has taken a late shore excursion and has made arrangement to dine later on a one off basis by notifying in advance. 

We would probably just go to  WJ under those circumstances as we would probably be tired.

we have always pre-notified the MTD desk when we have booked specialty dining but our recent experience on Adventure was that they weren’t interested.

Edited by c-leg5

Posted (edited)
38 minutes ago, c-leg5 said:

You cannot routinely chop and change between traditional and MTD but there have been reports where someone has taken a late shore excursion and has made arrangement to dine later on a one off basis by notifying in advance.

I agree as each dining selection is managed by stateroom number, and said "in theory" you could go to MTD non-res line.  But I have no experience indicating you can do that.  I also indicated that notifying the servers in advance should be done.

We are on the same page.

Edited by leaveitallbehind
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, leaveitallbehind said:

I agree as each dining selection is managed by stateroom number, and said "in theory" you could go to MTD non-res line.  But I have no experience indicating you can do that.  I also indicated that notifying the servers in advance should be done.

We are on the same page.

+1!

I probably should have quoted @katmigordon.

• Like 1