Ovation of the Seas shows

2 hours ago, MelRandom said:

I’ll be on the Ovation of the Seas in July. Does anyone know what shows are currently on board? 

The show pattern will likely be set during her first seasonal sailing next month- see the app to that sailing and wait a bit for the info to update. 

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, MelRandom said:

I’ll be on the Ovation of the Seas in July. Does anyone know what shows are currently on board? 

Be careful picking your seats in 270. As you walk in there are a group of sunken seats that seem perfect, they are not, you will not be able to see anything on bottom floor level.  In the main show room there are great balcony seats reserved for D+ and Pinnacle,  10 minutes before showtime the seats are opened to anyone. Just as a side note, the Dog House has the best dogs on any royal ship I have been on. 

Just off Ovation - 

Live Love Legs was the usual dozen troupe of statuesque "dancers" who parade , singers very good and similar to the Quantum show we saw recently . Be forewarned that if you are sailing the NZ route , weather affects the schedule and as we missed Picton , had 3 sea days returning , the second show was never performed and Two70 had similar no shows. The Two70 Quantum show far superior to the Ovation offering in my opinion . There are a couple of fantastic booths - 4-6 seats down front which are slightly raised so grab those if you can . The venue is fabulous . Seating obviously subjective but we like to be close to the action and dont mind a head turn to see the drummer / sax player directly behind us and dancers leaving their jackets with us. lol. 

• Like 1