Live Celebrity Constellation 23 April 2024 Rome to Ravenna

surfnsun

53 minutes ago, AG2 said:

Thanks for all the wonderful pics - love ur Ninja powers! (& the martini bar...).Boarding 13 May and although I am also not a fan of shower curtains, we will do our best to enjoy the wonderful cruise & destinations! First time ever being in a cabin at the very front of deck 7...fingers crossed for smooth sailing. Cheers!

I have been in 7003 on an M class ship (ocean view cabin) and I was apprehensive at first being forward.  But it wasn’t bad at all and I loved the additional space, the cabin was quite large!

More helpful stuff if you happen to be Concierge Class, and the last photo is more ninja power, liquid courage in defense of gosh knows what might await.  😁

20240423_140607.jpg

20240423_193341.jpg

20240423_193648.jpg

20240423_173549.jpg

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Rina155 said:

I have been in 7003 on an M class ship (ocean view cabin) and I was apprehensive at first being forward.  But it wasn’t bad at all and I loved the additional space, the cabin was quite large!

Thanks - we r in 7001, may be smaller, idk. Thought we would give it a try anticipating fairly calm seas. It'll all be good - good food & drink, beautiful ports & scenery, I don't have to make the bed or cook!

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
24 minutes ago, AG2 said:

Thanks - we r in 7001, may be smaller, idk. Thought we would give it a try anticipating fairly calm seas. It'll all be good - good food & drink, beautiful ports & scenery, I don't have to make the bed or cook!

Not much smaller, our room steward on that sailing showed us the one right next to ours on the forward and it was nice sized as well!  I bet you will enjoy it and “nijiaing” it.  (This is going to be my new phrase in leaving the martini bar each night!  Love it!

Edited by Rina155
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Wrapping up the day looking out to sea there is a thunderstorm in the distance and it brings a peaceful feeling.  I remember reading so much before we cruised and hoping it would be all expected.  It is. Ciao!  Until tomorrow, thanks for joining along!

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Stem to Stern said:

Creativity or ninja powers?

Your art kind of reminds me of a pepperoni pizza.  LOL.

Either way I am really enjoying the ninja powers in action during your live.

Someone on our last sailing scrawled "DUMP HIM" in the frost on the bar.

This also makes me laugh because at one point our tour guide in Rome asked "Do you know Raffaele and Michelangelo?"  To which DH responded "of course!  They are ninja turtles"!  Lol. Can't take him anywhere. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

42 minutes ago, surfnsun said:

This also makes me laugh because at one point our tour guide in Rome asked "Do you know Raffaele and Michelangelo?"  To which DH responded "of course!  They are ninja turtles"!  Lol. Can't take him anywhere. 

too cool..did the guide get it?

looks like lots of good things are offered for Concierge Class..Enjoy!

5 minutes ago, hcat said:

too cool..did the guide get it?

looks like lots of good things are offered for Concierge Class..Enjoy!

Don't think she got it.  But we sorta laughed about that too.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, surfnsun said:

So far, so good hcat!  You are very thorough, indeed!  I'll let you of any issues with what you describe!  Can't do too much about the vintage part, but that might be my middle name anyway.  😁

Vintage...me too..if it works..

your photos of the public areas are great and the ship shows like star!  

happy to see this great piece is still there!

20240423_172408.thumb.jpg.14a59977476e3605c33e1ce69adfc205.jpg

Edited by hcat
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, surfnsun said:

More helpful stuff if you happen to be Concierge Class, and the last photo is more ninja power, liquid courage in defense of gosh knows what might await.  😁

20240423_140607.jpg

20240423_193341.jpg

20240423_193648.jpg

20240423_173549.jpg

Have they removed the foot stools from the balcony of Concierge class cabins?

snow bunny

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, snow bunny said:

Have they removed the foot stools from the balcony of Concierge class cabins?

snow bunny

They are not there, but perhaps if asked to bring?

• Like 1

Rise and shine in Livorno!  Up early this morning for an 8 hour small group tour to Florence and Pisa.  Marked safe from the shower curtain because I took it down and threw it over the balcony.  Im sure they can easily replace it with the 30 bucks I spent on a half bottle of Kendal Jackson cab Sav in the room that I wrongly assumed was part of the premium drink package.  Speaking of that,  some of these people are having way too much fun.  Geesh, one would think we are sailing Carnival.   😆

• Haha 5

15 hours ago, surfnsun said:

20240423_140607.jpg

20240423_193341.jpg

20240423_193648.jpg

We will be in 8141 Concierge in December.  Thrilled about these perks.  I was trying to count down the cabin numbers to determine if our cabin has bed near balcony or near window.  Are you on Deck 8?  How do you like your location?  Thanks!

3 minutes ago, tbmrt said:

We will be in 8141 Concierge in December.  Thrilled about these perks.  I was trying to count down the cabin numbers to determine if our cabin has bed near balcony or near window.  Are you on Deck 8?  How do you like your location?  Thanks!

Sorry I just saw that you were on Deck 8 in one of your earlier posts!

30 minutes ago, tbmrt said:

Sorry I just saw that you were on Deck 8 in one of your earlier posts!

We are close to your cabin and we love the location!  Very quiet!

• Thanks 1

Thanks for sharing your photos and comments. We are doing this same cruise in June 2025 so I'm following along for tips and tour info.

You mentioned pre-cruise in Rome (which we will also do). Are you staying somewhere post-cruise? Maybe Venice? We've been to Venice before and think we will do Florence this time for 4 days or so.