Posted (edited)

Apparently Celebrity doesn’t want to sell any cruises today.

I tried 3 random sailings on 3 different browsers on two different devices.

Or is it just me?

However, I was able to log in with my new password.

IT baby steps.🙄🤣

And since when are staterooms and suites on cruise ships referred to as “rooms” anyway?😂🤣😂
I checked another discount cruise vacation website and was unable to pull up availability on a Celebrity sailing there either.

Edited by Stem to Stern

5 minutes ago, Stem to Stern said:

Apparently Celebrity doesn’t want to sell any cruises today.

I tried 3 random sailings on 3 different browsers on two different devices.

Or is it just me?

However, I was able to log in with my new password.

IT baby steps.🙄🤣

And since when are staterooms and suites on cruise ships referred to as “rooms” anyway?😂🤣😂

Hmm...logging in with the new password is big!  Especially when you probably knew your old password by heart and also knew you hadn't changed it!  

Regarding no rooms available, my TA told me that when that happens, they've gone into their system and are usually about to change rates.  The glass half full gal in me wants to think those new rates will be better...

5 minutes ago, Georgia_Peaches said:

Hmm...logging in with the new password is big!  Especially when you probably knew your old password by heart and also knew you hadn't changed it!  

Regarding no rooms available, my TA told me that when that happens, they've gone into their system and are usually about to change rates.  The glass half full gal in me wants to think those new rates will be better...

I was shocked that I actually remembered to put in my new password on the first try.

Thank you, morning coffee.

Yes, I am with you in hoping for a better rate on the suite I have on hold.  It was just above my comfort threshold, but about as affordable as it is going to get among current Retreat price offerings.  I know it has been stated here previously, but I forget which day of the week is supposedly the best priced one to make a booking on?