Luminae Lunch Coco Cay

On the Reflection now, and stopped in Coco Cay this past Monday. Luminae was not open for lunch that day which is typical of port days. Luminae was open for lunch the previous sailing when the Reflection was only in port until 2:30 in Tortola and we were told by staff that Celebrity is trying out port day openings for lunch.

2 hours ago, Kteacher said:

we were told by staff that Celebrity is trying out port day openings for lunch.

It would be nice if it was open while at the PI as many people don't get off the ship and would enjoy the quiet of Luminae....although, I understand that the crew need down time too.

23 minutes ago, Georgia_Peaches said:

It would be nice if it was open while at the PI as many people don't get off the ship and would enjoy the quiet of Luminae....although, I understand that the crew need down time too.

It sounds like they will be playing around with what happens with Coco Cay and private islands in general, so my guess is what happens this week in Coco Cay with Celebrity might not be what happens next stop.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Georgia_Peaches said:

Hire more crew and open Luminae on port days. MSC YC can do it, why can’t Celebrity Retreat.  

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

All our bags are packed and we’re ready to go…

Well we’re ready and not ready. We are using luggage valet and have put our two tagged bags out already. We will really miss the crew and the ship. We won the raffle for a bottle of wine for consecutive cruisers and are sharing it with the couple at the table near us.

IMG_3579.jpeg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Kteacher said:

All our bags are packed and we’re ready to go…

Well we’re ready and not ready. We are using luggage valet and have put our two tagged bags out already. We will really miss the crew and the ship. We won the raffle for a bottle of wine for consecutive cruisers and are sharing it with the couple at the table near us.

IMG_3579.jpeg

Apologies- this post was supposed to go on my live thread (but this was actually a nice wine we won on the ship! Okay, back to the Coco Cay discussion)

2 hours ago, RichYak said:

Hire more crew and open Luminae on port days. MSC YC can do it, why can’t Celebrity Retreat.  

Even the inferior rccl CK is open for lunch on port days .