Wine In Luminae

DaKahuna

1 hour ago, fac429 said:

Where are people finding the wines available in Luminae for their cruise?  Our sailing is in June, and all I see are the two "featured" wines.  Are we too far out from our cruise?  Or am I looking in the wrong place (I'm currently checking where the dinner menus are located in the app)?  Thanks!

That is also where I am looking.  There is a Breakfast, sometimes Lunch for sea days, and Dinner pull downs and then a separate one for Wines in the app under Luminae.  

1 hour ago, fac429 said:

Where are people finding the wines available in Luminae for their cruise?  Our sailing is in June, and all I see are the two "featured" wines.  Are we too far out from our cruise?  Or am I looking in the wrong place (I'm currently checking where the dinner menus are located in the app)?  Thanks!

They'd be with the menus, but usually in a separate tab for wines. If you're not seeing anything, change to a current sailing.

6 minutes ago, DaKahuna said:

That is also where I am looking.  There is a Breakfast, sometimes Lunch for sea days, and Dinner pull downs and then a separate one for Wines in the app under Luminae.  

5 minutes ago, markeb said:

They'd be with the menus, but usually in a separate tab for wines. If you're not seeing anything, change to a current sailing.

Ok, thanks.  I'll check a current sailing, the app doesn't have the wines tab for my cruise yet.

Posted (edited)

I talked with the Sommelier in Luminae.  He says the ones on the menu are only those that they are featuring.   He will work with customers and can get anything from any of the restaurants even the specialties that are under the package price.   Just ask. 

im in Luminae and these are the reds she has. 

IMG_4781.thumb.jpeg.2e78a93b91d01093838000957d3b25be.jpeg

IMG_4780.thumb.jpeg.15009d84c089ac92bda362ee77962123.jpeg

IMG_4779.thumb.jpeg.08c98755b8639f7d4ac431784aa5ed1d.jpeg

IMG_4776.thumb.jpeg.592caacfea0a5101116eed28d3cf67fb.jpeg

IMG_4775.thumb.jpeg.42ca8775560695f37867a7255c25bcd3.jpeg

IMG_4777.jpeg

IMG_4778.jpeg

Edited by Jim_Iain
  • Like 4

5 hours ago, Jim_Iain said:

thank you Jim.  I'll be sure and see what I can arrange with our sommelier. 

After a number of wonderful experiences in Luminae, the number of the wines that had their price increased is concerning. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Jim_Iain said:

I talked with the Sommelier in Luminae.  He says the ones on the menu are only those that they are featuring.   He will work with customers and can get anything from any of the restaurants even the specialties that are under the package price.   Just ask. 

IMG_4777.jpeg

Did you try all of them?

1 hour ago, zitsky said:

Did you try all of them?

Pretty sure Jim actually doesn't drink. From past posts Iain sounds like more of a white wine drinker. Long way of saying I doubt it, but will wait until Jim comes back and answers...

Thanks Jim!🍷🍷🍷!   I know you and Lain normally don’t drink reds, but the Rioja may be the most interesting (other than the standard offerings) to try.  It appears to have a following.  As for the Bin 45, a picture is worth a 1000 words 🫣😂🫣!

image.thumb.jpeg.17dd99d9fc7e59b978912c1bcc83d14d.jpeg

• Haha 1