Sanctuary Collection Sun & Star Princess

I just read an article that Princess is starting a ship with in a ship concept called the Sanctuary Collection on Sun & Star Princess and that the sanctuary  will be part of a cabin grade and no longer available to the average passenger it seems to be the same direction as Norwegian and MSC with there private areas.

I don't know if this will spread to the rest of the fleet but that seems to be the way most lines are going.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, G&T Cruisers said:

I just read an article that Princess is starting a ship with in a ship concept called the Sanctuary Collection on Sun & Star Princess and that the sanctuary  will be part of a cabin grade and no longer available to the average passenger it seems to be the same direction as Norwegian and MSC with there private areas.

I don't know if this will spread to the rest of the fleet but that seems to be the way most lines are going.

Sorry, but this news has been discussed "ad nauseam" on here!

41 minutes ago, G&T Cruisers said:

More like Celebrity that NCL or MSC.

With MSC and NCL their exclusive areas are all together in one area of the ship Haven and Yacht club. With Princess as will Celebrity there are private areas but they are more spread out around the ship as are the cabins.

• Like 1

Yes, there will be changes for some categories coming October 14/24.

D0-aft, will be able to use the Sanctuary and dine in the private dining room. If already booked they will not receive the premium package.

Changes are also for some mini suites.

1 hour ago, G&T Cruisers said:

Do tell....

• Haha 1