Queen Anne Cabin Reviews

55 minutes ago, buchanan101 said:

Here is a QA Balcony Cabin review...

Any chance we can see an standard outside or inside cabin ?

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, tacticalbanjo said:

I wonder if most if not all the press guests are in club balconies. Cruise Monkeys are also in a club balcony per their TikTok.

Pays to be a YouTube influencer…

The Club Balcony looks quite livable. Bathroom is a major step up. 

• Like 3

Just now, NE John said:

Pays to be a YouTube influencer…

The Club Balcony looks quite livable. Bathroom is a major step up. 

It's nearly enough to make me want to ruin my trip by recording every moment and having to spend half the day editing hours of footage.

I'm impressed by the bedside charging options. USB A, USB C and a US socket. One side has a UK socket too. Might be able to travel without my multiway! Plus plentiful storage.

• Like 1

Thinking of booking on the queen anne... would love to see if anyone has pics of what cabin 4090 looks like (it is partially obstructed... and that is my deciding factor about booking this cruise)

• Like 1

5 hours ago, tacticalbanjo said:

It's nearly enough to make me want to ruin my trip by recording every moment and having to spend half the day editing hours of footage.

I'm impressed by the bedside charging options. USB A, USB C and a US socket. One side has a UK socket too. Might be able to travel without my multiway! Plus plentiful storage.

It’s their career. For some of them anyway. Pretty good job if you can get the following. The guy off TipsForTravellers and Emma Cruises are near permanently on cruises.

• Like 1

They aren’t impressed with the Queens Room. Chairs look rather ordinary, tables very much so. 

The room is offset to one side of ship centreline with a walkway down one side if I remember the plans correctly. 

8 hours ago, buchanan101 said:

Here is a QA Balcony Cabin review...

Well done review. Can't say the same for the cabin design. Not enough closet space for more than a 7 day cruise. Heaven forbid a world cruise. Tiny bath room and very narrow room. The HAL old Zaadam is much bigger for an inside cabin. And how does one sit on the sofa and watch the Telly?

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Lakesregion said:

Well done review. Can't say the same for the cabin design. Not enough closet space for more than a 7 day cruise. Heaven forbid a world cruise. Tiny bath room and very narrow room. The HAL old Zaadam is much bigger for an inside cabin. And how does one sit on the sofa and watch the Telly?

Would think all Fincanteri build shops now have same width for all staterooms apart from QG or equivalent. I expect the camera makes it look narrower and the bathroom smaller. 

assume on longer cruises and especially world cruise clothes are laundered. Another review showed suitcases fit under the bed. 

That's the Queen's Room?  Wow.  And I have yet to see one... not one... comfortable looking armchair in the ship yet or a table that is not bare, spare and faux wood formica covered.  But if you like sparse, bare and sterile... there's lots to savour here. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)

I'm very happy with the glass doors on the shower instead of the shower curtain (We had to have our steward replace our shower curtain last year on QE) So that makes me quite pleased.

I am less than happy about the lack of "grandeur" of the Queens Room.

The chairs and the tables are quite plain, and the room does not even hold a candle to the beauty and classy glamour of the Queens Rooms on the other ships.

Edited by naturelovergirl

2 minutes ago, WantedOnVoyage said:

That's the Queen's Room?  Wow.  And I have yet to see one... not one... comfortable looking armchair in the ship yet or a table that is not bare, spare and faux wood formica covered.  But if you like sparse, bare and sterile... there's lots to savour here. 

Yeah, I'm getting concerned about the chairs as they look rather narrow. 

• Like 1

Why oh why do they stick us with those awful hangers!  Even when you remove them you're stuck with the rings taking up space.  With all the trend towards thin hangers you would think they would get the message.

Other then that, it looks very nice.  We have one on the 2025 world cruise.  I hope someone does a tour of the club balcony dining room.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, WantedOnVoyage said:

Agreed. I get office lobby furniture vibes. I wouldn’t be surprised if Cunard changes up some soft furnishing based on feedback over the first 6-12 months. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, buchanan101 said:

They aren’t impressed with the Queens Room. Chairs look rather ordinary, tables very much so. 

The room is offset to one side of ship centreline with a walkway down one side if I remember the plans correctly. 

The good part is the long bar, with seating that means I don’t have to look at the Queens Room. Other parts of the ship I don’t mind but this room is disappointing. The carpet is hideous! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I don't like that Queens Room.  It seems more like a club vibe and not a classy Queens Room feel.  The ceiling seems so low too making it look claustrophobic.  And the furniture!  Does not look like you would want to spend much time in those chairs.  I just do not like the decor of it.

Paul and Carole were literally aghast with their first reaction to the QR: “That’s not the QR” and  “Queens Room Lite”. Good ones. 

Cunard correctly emphasizes creating an onboard “sense of occasion” and the QR usually brings that wonderful atmosphere to life but not with this very bland space. I hate to be negative but… yikes. Yes, they need to make some changes. 
Hyacinth and Onslow won’t be caught dancing there! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

13 hours ago, DukeBeetle24 said:

There's this one, currently live: 

Wow, sure does have a hospital corridor vibe. Maybe by the time I board in Januay for the NYC to SF cruise it will have been toned up a bit. Maybe a picture or two on the walls . If the powers to be from Cunard are reading the reaction to these video tours they must wonder how they managed to get so much so very wrong. But then they did manage to do the same thing with the original roll out of the QE2. People hated it and they redid it on the first opportunity.