Dining times on LOS

Can anyone confirm dining times on the Liberty of the Seas (New England/Canada)? I believe late dining is at 7:45, but does anyone know when early dining and anytime start? Thanks

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, rg123 said:

Thank you, but I couldn’t seem to find this listed anywhere on the app

See the app to the closest in sailing (not yours) and go to Dining and then MDR. 

Edited by Biker19

5 hours ago, rg123 said:

Can anyone confirm dining times on the Liberty of the Seas (New England/Canada)? I believe late dining is at 7:45, but does anyone know when early dining and anytime start? Thanks

Two weeks ago Early fixed was 5:15, Late fixed was 7:45, MTD was set at 6:45 - 9pm deck 3

1 hour ago, Biker19 said:

If so, very few have reported that.

I know! Totally surprised when I found out that Oasis has it!

It is not on the cruise planner and on the compass (it will say my time 6.45pm to 9pm) - what they do is, they set aside about 40% of the my time space and move people to it that have the same reservations around 7pm for each day at my time - you will get a sea pass with the 6.45 dining time and your table number.

On 5/1/2024 at 9:08 AM, The Fun Researcher said:

Early is 5:15pm on the upcoming sailing and late is 7:45pm.  Not sure what time they are slotting in MTD currently.

I'm on Liberty for a CA/NE cruise in Sept and the earliest I could get MTD is 7:00

4 hours ago, cruiseboy89130 said:

I know! Totally surprised when I found out that Oasis has it!

It is not on the cruise planner and on the compass (it will say my time 6.45pm to 9pm) - what they do is, they set aside about 40% of the my time space and move people to it that have the same reservations around 7pm for each day at my time - you will get a sea pass with the 6.45 dining time and your table number.

On Liberty in early June.  Do you know if there is any way, precruise, to shift our early seating to this 6:45 slot?  I'd much rather have that time slot.  ...or maybe even see the maître d once we're onboard?

Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, The Fun Researcher said:

On Liberty in early June.  Do you know if there is any way, precruise, to shift our early seating to this 6:45 slot?  I'd much rather have that time slot.  ...or maybe even see the maître d once we're onboard?

We got it automatically by making a daily 7:00 p.m. MTD reservation - you can also request once you are on the ship - if space is still available.

Their IT is not set up yet to handle that time slot in advance - they are working on that.

Edited by cruiseboy89130
  • Thanks 1