Online Check In not in my planner

Did something change recently? I could have sworn that in the past, the online check in date showed in the My Planner and Checklist sections. I only have the options pay balance and print documents. Will the check in date show when we get closer to that date? Not sure why it is not showing. Thanks!

31 minutes ago, LM88 said:

Did something change recently? I could have sworn that in the past, the online check in date showed in the My Planner and Checklist sections. I only have the options pay balance and print documents. Will the check in date show when we get closer to that date? Not sure why it is not showing. Thanks!

Mine isn't there either. 

28 minutes ago, starstruck05 said:

My shows when I hit "my planner" and under "my to do list" and right under my booking number. 

That's where I expected it. Is your cruise paid in full?

3 minutes ago, starstruck05 said:

Yes it is. Maybe that's why? Are you using your phone or a computer?

I tried both, and different browsers on my computer. My final payment is due soon, I'll have to call Carnival if it's not showing after that. Thanks!

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, LM88 said:

That's where I expected it. Is your cruise paid in full?

i have a few upcoming cruises and from what i noticed in my account, the check in date is only visible after you submit final payment

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, shof515 said:

i have a few upcoming cruises and from what i noticed in my account, the check in date is only visible after you submit final payment

jealous! thanks so much!

It doesn’t show up until you are paid in full. My 12/21/23 cruise isn’t paid off so it doesn’t show, but my 6/20/25 cruise is and it does show where the “pay now” button is on my other cruise. It’s like the system can only show one. 

Posted (edited)

It should be under the Booking & Order Details tab, not the My Planner tab. That's where I've always found it anyway and select "Check In" once it becomes available.

Edited by bg2310

29 minutes ago, bg2310 said:

It should be under the Booking & Order Details tab, not the My Planner tab. That's where I've always found it anyway and select "Check In" once it becomes available.

Nope, it's not there either. 

• Like 1

Thanks everyone. I ended up paying off one of our cabins this morning since this was bothering me. The online check in date is now there for that cabin. I feel much better now! 🙂 

• Like 1

Kind of a sidebar from this, if my check-in (online) date says June 30, does that mean June 29 at midnight -->> June 30 or June 30 at midnight -->> July 1st?

4 minutes ago, Noledad77 said:

Kind of a sidebar from this, if my check-in (online) date says June 30, does that mean June 29 at midnight -->> June 30 or June 30 at midnight -->> July 1st?

Midnight June 29 EST

• Like 1

Just to clarify, you check-in 14 days prior to your sailing, and 16 days for priority guests. So moving forward if you don't see your date, at least you will know when it is.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, teknoge3k said:

Just to clarify, you check-in 14 days prior to your sailing, and 16 days for priority guests. So moving forward if you don't see your date, at least you will know when it is.

Yes, I know. My concern was not that I didn't know when it was, it was that the option was not there. I don't remember it not showing until it is paid in full.