Random Country Fair Question

We've absolutely loved the Country Fairs O does on transatlantic crossings, so I'm curious as to whether or not they're only on transatlantics, or also on longer cruises. We're sailing on a Cape Town to Paris (Le Havre) 34-day cruise on Nautica later this month, and was wondering if anyone knows - will we have a Country Fair or no? 

3 hours ago, samiam0403 said:

We've absolutely loved the Country Fairs O does on transatlantic crossings, so I'm curious as to whether or not they're only on transatlantics, or also on longer cruises. We're sailing on a Cape Town to Paris (Le Havre) 34-day cruise on Nautica later this month, and was wondering if anyone knows - will we have a Country Fair or no? 

Actually, the only cruises where Country Fair is as close as you’ll get to “guaranteed” is in full Pacific crossings where there are always plenty of sea days. Add to that the ceremony day for crossing the International Date Line and the always fun boatbuilding contest.

• Like 1

Thanks all for the responses! We've really enjoyed the fairs on our 2 transatlantics and look forward to the one on our upcoming Nov transatlantic. Our Cape Town to Paris cruise has a bit with 3 consecutive sea days, so I guess we'll see! 

We had a country fair on our Barcelona to Rio crossing just before covid. It was a lot of fun.  My favorite booth was where they blindfold you and you have to identify various herbs

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Mrs f. said:

We had a country fair on our Barcelona to Rio crossing just before covid. It was a lot of fun.  My favorite booth was where they blindfold you and you have to identify various herbs

I would love to do that itinerary!! 

The herb booth sounds fun too!

12 minutes ago, jennybenny said:

I would love to do that itinerary!! 

The herb booth sounds fun too!

The itinerary was excellent.  We ended in Rio where I found the most wonderful private guide..Gus.

• Like 1