NEED HELP

I need to get a part of a sleep apnea to my father currently on a Princess Cruise. Has anyone ever mailed a package to a ship? Any advice is appreciated. TIA

Can you be a little more specific?  Like which cruise is he on?  Which piece does he need?  Is the ship in US ports or foreign?  This information may help your get a better answer or a makeshift solution.

• Like 1

You have to send it to the port agent, and time it to arrive at the port agent latest the day before the ship's arrival. What ports? What ship? What dates? If it is a U.S. port you probably can send it by overnight courier. If a non U.S. port it will probably take a few days or more. You would have to check with the courier service.

If you booked with a travel agent then I would call them first. If not, I don't know of any way other than to call Princess to get all the specific details. Unfortunately customer service may not have the answers.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, cr8tiv1 said:

Most not be as urgent as it sounds.  OP hasn't returned in 15 hours.

The most often lost, misplaced, damaged part from CPAP machines is the power cord. For most brands, the plug shape is common to many electronic devices. My guess is it was either found, got repaired by an onboard tech, or someone on the ship was able to scrounge one from left behind items like a radio or similar. The son's concern for his dad's well being is admirable.

Edited by mtnesterz

45 minutes ago, mtnesterz said:

The most often lost, misplaced, damaged part from CPAP machines is the power cord. For most brands, the plug shape is common to many electronic devices. My guess is it was either found, got repaired by an onboard tech, or someone on the ship was able to scrounge one from left behind items like a radio or similar. The son's concern for his dad's well being is admirable.

I agree with your post.  But that doesn't negate a return to the thread to bring closure to problem.  Maybe someone else might have the same/similar situation.

18 hours and counting.

3 hours ago, mtnesterz said:

Yes...leaving the power cord behind is very common. I had a patient years ago who was traveling and forgot his power cord. He came into my office looking for a new one. I told him I could sell him one, but it would be 2-3 times what Radio Shack would charge (yeah, I know...it was a long time ago). He decided to go with Radio Shack.