Allura itinerary change shortened cruise November 2025

My TA sent me a note that our 12n cruise (11/28/25) is now 7n. No details from O on pricing change, options, etc. all they sent was new itinerary. Any other Allura cruisers seein this for othe itineraries?

I just received an email notification of itinerary change.

What I had when I made the reservation was:

Oct 29 Montreal, Quebec
Oct 30 Montreal, Quebec 6:00 PM
Oct 31 Quebec City, Quebec 7:00 AM 6:00 PM
Nov 01 Saguenay, Quebec 7:00 AM 4:00 PM
Nov 02 At Sea
Nov 03 Sydney, Nova Scotia 10:00 AM 6:00 PM 9:00 PM
Nov 04 Halifax, Nova Scotia 11:00 AM 8:00 PM

Nov 05 Shelburne, Nova Scotia 7:00 AM 3:00 PM

Nov 06 Boston, Massachusetts 8:00 AM 4:00 PM

Nov 07 Newport, Rhode Island 11:00 AM 7:00 PM

Nov 08 New York, New York 8:00 AM

Nov 09 New York, New York 4:00 PM

Nov 10 At Sea

Nov 11 Charleston, South Carolina 10:00 AM

Nov 12 At Sea

Nov 13 Miami, Florida 6:00 AM

The email now shows the updated itinerary as:

DAY

DATE

PORT

Wed

Oct 29

Montreal, Quebec

Thurs

Oct 30

Montreal, Quebec

Fri

Oct 31

Quebec City, Quebec

Sat

Nov 1

Saguenay, Quebec

Sun

Nov 2

At Sea

Mon

Nov 3

Sydney, Nova Scotia

Tues

Nov 4

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Wed

Nov 5

Boston, Massachusetts

Thurs

Nov 6

Boston, Massachusetts

Fri

Nov 7

Newport, Rhode Island

Sat

Nov 8

New York, New York

Sun

Nov 9

At Sea

Mon

Nov 10

Charleston, South Carolina

Tues

Nov 11

At Sea

Wed

Nov 12

Miami, Florida

Looks like Shelburne, Nova Scotia was replaced by an extra day in Boston and one day in New York was removed, thus shortened by one day arriving Nov 12 in Miami now instead of Nov 13.

• Like 1

Not sure why they would still show the 12 night cruise on their website when they are writing to all of us showing that it is now a 7 night cruise.  And bs about needing days to promote the ship to agents etc for their (events schedule)!  They didn't figure that in to begin with????

I'm in Florida and for me I don't now see the value in staying onboard so I can certainly agree that flying over the pond would not be worth it.  

Let's see what they come back with on price and if they are going to offer us any other perks because of the change?  Somehow I doubt it!  

Maybe going back to Oceania isn't in the cards.

• Like 2

I realize they need to care about how they handle showing the ship and looking after the TA's selling the cruise.  That said one would think they would take care of a paying customer--without the customer they won't need TA's.  If that is all you got in the form of information - then "O" needs a lesson in PR.

• Like 4

As a frequent Celebrity cruiser we decided to try O based on the pricing for Sky Suites becoming similar to PH suites. We know how we’ve been treated by Celebrity when they changed itineraries. We’ll see how this goes. 
if it truly is the case that time needed to be carved out for industry familiarization then some number of people should be fired for scheduling a new ship without that time built in. 

• Like 3

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, flviking said:

As a frequent Celebrity cruiser we decided to try O based on the pricing for Sky Suites becoming similar to PH suites. We know how we’ve been treated by Celebrity when they changed itineraries. We’ll see how this goes. 
if it truly is the case that time needed to be carved out for industry familiarization then some number of people should be fired for scheduling a new ship without that time built in. 

We were also ‘transitioning’ from Celebrity to Oceania partly out of a desire to check out something different but also due to the loss of Sky Suite Butlers and retreat standards dropping plus there was the lure of the new ships. This was to be our 3rd Oceania Cruise (previous one on Vista and one to come later this year on Insignia). We will await to see what we are offered but as was mentioned earlier, as UK residents it’s a long way to come for what has become such a short cruise with a relatively ordinary itinerary. This change and the fact that the sky suite butlers on Celebrity are returning may just change our direction back to Celebrity for 2025 and beyond.

Edited by scifimonkey
  • Like 2

Only guessing that by law since Oceania changed the itinerary so dramatically, people will get free cancellation. I won’t fly two hours to Miami for a 7 day cruise, couldn’t imagine flying across the pond for one! I’d wait until final word from O and cancel . 

• Like 2

From your lips! I see they are now showing the 7 night trip but at a much higher per person per day price.  I only hope they offer a free cancellation but fear they may want to turn it into a voucher?  Let's see how they spin this?

• Like 2

We are booked on the 12-night 11/16 - 11/28 cruise on Allura. They are now also selling this as a 19-night cruise bundled with the 7-night 11/28 - 12/05 cruise. So you can buy either segment or both.