Tuscan - sharing dry aged prime porterhouse

We are not big portion eaters and when we grill T-bone or porterhouse, we share.    Can we do that when dining in Tuscan?  I know there is a surcharge for dry aged prime porterhouse and that is fine.  

1 minute ago, rinshin said:

We are not big portion eaters and when we grill T-bone or porterhouse, we share.    Can we do that when dining in Tuscan?  I know there is a surcharge for dry aged prime porterhouse and that is fine.  

Definitely they will do what you wish.  

We are not big eaters also and they were very good at giving us 1/2 portions or even appetizer size portions of anything on the menu.

• Like 3

That’s good to know. My big complaint with Tuscan was that the portions were just too big. Might try it again and split a better steak. 

I usually cook a 10-12 ounce ribeye and slice it for the two of us. And sometimes save some for breakfast the next day. 16 ounce t-bone or porterhouse is just too much!

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

Very good to know that we can request half/appetizer portions.  Normally, I prefer appetizer offerings to the entree in selected restaurants as those are dishes I normally do not have enough time/energy to prepare for ourselves and they tend to show more creativity. 

I can never eat a whole NY or rib eye on my own and save half to look forward to to be used as salad topping, in fried rice, Asian style noodle, frittatas, quesadillas, and even as sandwich filling in bahn mi for the two of us next day. 

Thanks  for the information. 

Edited by rinshin
  • Like 1

We cannot do justice to the portions so just skip it.  Have made the suggestion that there be a shared dinner option with appropriate cost.  Apparently we are not the only folks that would like that but I do not really know what that would require.