Freedom Class Cabin 8390

I've been assigned Cabin 8390 on Indy and the deck plans do not indicate that this Cabin holds a 3rd or 4th person.  Everything I've found online states this Cabin holds 2. Anybody been in 8390 that confirm how many persons it holds and if it has a pullout couch or pull down  beds?

Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, bilyclub said:

I've been assigned Cabin 8390 on Indy and the deck plans do not indicate that this Cabin holds a 3rd or 4th person.  Everything I've found online states this Cabin holds 2. Anybody been in 8390 that confirm how many persons it holds and if it has a pullout couch or pull down  beds?

deleted

Edited by cruisinfanatic

11 minutes ago, SilkySal said:

Does the OP even have 4 in the cabin, wanted to add them later, or just wanted more lounge space?

According to the Independence floor plan, it says that cabin can hold 4.

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/cruise-ships/independence-of-the-seas/deck-plans/2268/08

The deck plans say up to 4 people. I am waiting for Royal to call.me back.Other cabins in this category have the below symbols on them.  

• Stateroom with occupancy up to 3 Stateroom with occupancy up to 3
  • Stateroom with occupancy up to 4 Stateroom with occupancy up to 4
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, bilyclub said:

Did you book 3 or 4 people in the cabin or are you just curious about how many it can accomodate? My wife and I were in 8390 on Freedom a few years ago and I think I remember that there were pullman beds in there.

Edited by cruiseguy1016

2 hours ago, cruiseguy1016 said:

Did you book 3 or 4 people in the cabin or are you just curious about how many it can accomodate? My wife and I were in 8390 on Freedom a few years ago and I think I remember that there were pullman beds in there.

Thanks, first time we ever booked 3 in a cabin.