*LIVE* NCL Joy Bermuda 7-nite sailing from NYC in HAVEN-06/16/2024-w/pics

Posted (edited)

Just found these hooks in the cabin this a.m.  They were collapsed..until my curiosity made me yank on them!  Nice touch!

IMG_3545.jpeg

Edited by graphicguy
  • Like 8

My gosh...I go away for two days and our newly minted Hall of Famer rests his accident prone self to sleep at 10 PM! The travel diva, herself, schmoopie's us all, and we have three different vantages of lady liberty herself.

I'm not sure I'll work a moment this week following along! The FOMO is real, y'all!

• Haha 9

Thought we’d be hitting a little bit of chop as we sail into the Atlantic.  So far, smooth as glass.  Weather is warmer as we sail into the Atlantic vs NYC, too!

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, cruiseny4life said:

My gosh...I go away for two days and our newly minted Hall of Famer rests his accident prone self to sleep at 10 PM! The travel diva, herself, schmoopie's us all, and we have three different vantages of lady liberty herself.

I'm not sure I'll work a moment this week following along! The FOMO is real, y'all!

Meet us in Bermuda!  Short flight!

Then, we all can be fun for the whole family!!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

11 minutes ago, graphicguy said:

Thought we’d be hitting a little bit of chop as we sail into the Atlantic.  So far, smooth as glass.  Weather is warmer as we sail into the Atlantic vs NYC, too!

From Windy.... looks like you have 4-6ft rolling waves with a sea temp of 78f

28 minutes ago, graphicguy said:

First world problems, I know, but my shower doesn’t have the way cool multi-jets.  Just one shower head!  The nerve!!!!!

Welcome to my world…it’s a barbaric one where you have to cut up your own fruit. 

• Haha 10

1 hour ago, graphicguy said:

Just found these hooks in the cabin this a.m.  They were collapsed..until my curiosity made me yank on them!  Nice touch!

IMG_3545.jpeg

Those will come in handy if you have any hang-ups...

• Haha 7

Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, debenson0723 said:

Just an FYI...no sharing a coupon in Food Republic for 4 items, 2 people. 

More first world problem, is this newly announced & enforces policy onboard the Joy 😤  

Yet, takeout was permitted recently on unfinished food, plated & covered to go - no butler delivery needed as our friends were not in Haven. Gotta love the NCL consistency, not ! 

Good morning to all of you onboard.  Let us know with more gossips from the M&G later, if there is one and going ... and if they are providing just water, etc.  BYO beverage to mingle. 

Ship is beautiful and loving the pictures with the descriptive details. 

Edited by mking8288
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, Sugar Magnolia said:

Cruise Critic Meet & Greet @ District Brewhouse

IMG_5821.thumb.jpeg.30a0adc9a99e4b522a3871ed5991f8e2.jpeg

IMG_5820.thumb.jpeg.58eef39ce2b699e36d50c3f4634e469f.jpeg

IMG_5819.thumb.jpeg.fc2aef80a4f1fdafef00ad0e1e13f9a1.jpeg

You mist have been sitting in front of me and towards the center.  Were incognito!  😉

• Haha 6

10 minutes ago, mking8288 said:

More first world problem, is this newly announced & enforces policy onboard the Joy 😤  

Yet, takeout was permitted recently on unfinished food, plated & covered to go - no butler delivery needed as our friends were not in Haven. Gotta love the NCL consistency, not ! 

Good morning to all of you onboard.  Let us know with more gossips from the M&G later, if there is one and going ... and if they are providing just water, etc.  BYO beverage to mingle. 

Ship is beautiful and loving the pictures with the descriptive details. 

Saw people in the elevator with a plateful of leftovers from Teppenyaki last night.  I’ve been carrying around my drinks from different  bars all around the ship!  No one has said a word.

Saw someone this a.m. with muffins in a plate in the Atrium!

• Like 4