Crown Princess E726

Hi all,

Princess cruise planner has just come up with E726 for us on Crown Princess as it is a covered mini (which we need). He thinks it might not suit us as it is designed for 4 people not two. Any thoughts on this cabin would be appreciated.

I am not sure of the reasoning of the Princess Planner. It looks like a great mini suite- large covered balcony.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, nini said:

I am not sure of the reasoning of the Princess Planner. It looks like a great mini suite- large covered balcony.

Thanks I am about to phone him and take this cabin. Actually only working out $1000 extra  to go from our premium balcony and extra OBC too. This price was for both our B2B cruises.

26 minutes ago, nini said:

We always prefer the very aft with a large balcony, but yours is close! 

Yes we like rear facing cabins too.Giving up a rear facing balcony for this mini. Hope we have done the right thing, but the balcony doesn’t have a sofa at all

DD had a mini in the same section….it was very nice.  Quiet area and the 9 ft by 9 ft covered balcony, which was a real plus as my grandson was just 1 then so they could be out there with no sun issues.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, knbcruisers said:

DD had a mini in the same section….it was very nice.  Quiet area and the 9 ft by 9 ft covered balcony, which was a real plus as my grandson was just 1 then so they could be out there with no sun issues.

Thank you!

9 hours ago, resordanis said:

Yes we like rear facing cabins too.Giving up a rear facing balcony for this mini. Hope we have done the right thing, but the balcony doesn’t have a sofa at all

I have never seen a balcony with a sofa.

On 5/14/2024 at 1:46 PM, resordanis said:

Majestic, Royal all have sofas in deluxe or premium balconies.

I am sorry I was not more specific... I meant a regular balcony.

Favorite cabin location on Grand and Crown class ships. We did 28days in E730 last year and have done several cruises in the very farthest aft cabin on those class ships. Still have another 50 days booked in those cabins. Quiet being at the end, not much traffic. Club Fusion  is directly below on deck 7 and we've never had a problem with noise. Some engine vibration, but not too bad we actually like it as it soothes us to sleep. Fully covered, nice location!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Yehootu said:

Favorite cabin location on Grand and Crown class ships. We did 28days in E730 last year and have done several cruises in the very farthest aft cabin on those class ships. Still have another 50 days booked in those cabins. Quiet being at the end, not much traffic. Club Fusion  is directly below on deck 7 and we've never had a problem with noise. Some engine vibration, but not too bad we actually like it as it soothes us to sleep. Fully covered, nice location!

Thank you. My Princess cruise planner said we might not like the cabin as it has a 4th bed attached to the ceiling, do you notice it.? I think we have had this before and it really isn’t a problem for 2.

21 minutes ago, Yehootu said:

Here's a picture of a "bed in the ceiling". It's the square you see above the sofa. This is on the Majestic Princess.

Screen Shot 2024-05-17 at 2.40.08 PM.png

Thank you, can’t see how that could be a problem! I appreciate your information.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, resordanis said:

Thank you. My Princess cruise planner said we might not like the cabin as it has a 4th bed attached to the ceiling, do you notice it.? I think we have had this before and it really isn’t a problem for 2.

That just tells you she’s never seen one…or did t know she saw one.  EM

Posted (edited)

We were in E728 on the Crown last year and could hear bass sounds from Club Fusion below until the entertainment there ended, anywhere from 10pm to around Midnight. We were able to finally sleep through it but it was noticeable. The fourth berth in the ceiling, however, was a non-issue. You wouldn't notice it was there unless you were looking for it. Other than that, we liked the location, not far from the aft elevators to hop up to Adagio or Skywalkers or down to Botticelli for dinner. A great private, covered balcony with plenty of space. 

Edited by cr01s13r3

16 minutes ago, cr01s13r3 said:

We were in E728 on the Crown last year and could hear bass sounds from Club Fusion below until the entertainment there ended, anywhere from 10pm to around Midnight. We were able to finally sleep through it but it was noticeable. The fourth berth in the ceiling, however, was a non-issue. You wouldn't notice it was there unless you were looking for it. Other than that, we liked the location, not far from the aft elevators to hop up to Adagio or Skywalkers or down to Botticelli for dinner. A great private, covered balcony with plenty of space. 

Thanks for the information. Might have to pack earplugs. We did book this cabin and I am grateful for all the feed back.

9 hours ago, resordanis said:

We were in E728 on the Crown last year and could hear bass sounds from Club Fusion below until the entertainment there ended, anywhere from 10pm to around Midnight. 

We did a 28 day South Pacific on the Crown in E730 and Club Fusion wasn't used that many nights. Late night entertainment was in Skywalkers.

• Like 1