Princess Plus Soda Question

I think I read that cans of soda are now included with Princess Plus. If this is correct, do you know if there are more choices than there are with the fountain drinks? I am hoping for more caffeine free choices. Do you know if root beer is included? If things are different on each ship I’m wondering about the Emerald Princess at this time. Thank you. 

I sailed on a recent ruby Princess cruise with the plus fare. When soda was ordered, cans were provided. I'm sorry I don't know the full menu of available sodas. 

• Thanks 1

The 'usual' canned soda selection includes: 

Coke

Diet Coke

Sprite

Root Beer

Orange Soda

Tonic Water

Club Soda

Ginger Ale

Also included are: Red Bull, Perrier, San Pelegrino and Mocktails.

That being said, there are no guarantees all cans are always available on all ships. There are random reports of 'other' varieties showing up. I think this usually happens in Europe where some substitutions might be made. (You can find entire threads on Coke Zero, which seems to randomly show up mostly on European cruises.)

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

On my last two cruises (Hawaii and Caribbean), there has been a supply of Sprite Zero available (in addition to the choices in post #3 above). It doesn't show up in the app for ordering, but bars and restaurants had it available. 

Edited by cr01s13r3
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It's not just the Plus package. These canned sodas are also available with the Soda package and the Non-Alcoholic package.

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Definitely have never seen caffeine-free Diet Coke which would be our preference.

Edited by Senga
  • Like 2

12 hours ago, Senga said:

Definitely have never seen caffeine-free Diet Coke which would be our preference.

Mine also.  On our last cruise I switched from Jack and Diet Coke to Jameson and Sprite Zero just to avoid the caffeine.