Suitcases - Where do they go ?

Do all rooms on the ships have space under the beds for suitcases; cabins are small (the ones i'm booking) so cases on the floor would otherwise be in the way, so do they fit under the beds or is there somewhere else ?

Thanks,

Have always had plenty of room to store two big suitcases under the bed in any balcony cabin on all NCL ships we have been on. 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Two Wheels Only said:

It varies by ship. 

Which ship and stateroom type are you looking at?

Thanks;  it's a Family inside on Escape.

39 minutes ago, Jack1980 said:

Thanks;  it's a Family inside on Escape.

We have two large (25") suitcases and a carryon. We put them all under the bed.

I put mine under the bed and pull it out to put the dirty laundry in. Some use collapsible mesh hampers but that's just one more thing to pack, and the suitcase serves the same purpose. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, MoCruiseFan said:

They dont GO anywhere.  You have to put them where you want them to be!  A lot of people put them under the bed or in the bottom of the closet.

They sometimes go to the naughty room if you don't attach at least three tags to each bag and take more photos of it than they do at the dealer when they check my car in for service.  You then have to spend half your cruise trying to get them back.  Or, at least that's what I've been told.....

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, jrt.mom said:

I put mine under the bed and pull it out to put the dirty laundry in. Some use collapsible mesh hampers but that's just one more thing to pack, and the suitcase serves the same purpose. 

Yes, we do the same.

3 hours ago, ChiefMateJRK said:

They sometimes go to the naughty room if you don't attach at least three tags to each bag and take more photos of it than they do at the dealer when they check my car in for service.  You then have to spend half your cruise trying to get them back.  Or, at least that's what I've been told.....

I don't think they GO there either.  I believe someone has to take them there.  Know what I mean Vern?