Disney Cruise board issue?

I'm getting a lot of "something went wrong try again" messages in the Princess forum. Is says error code EX0.  Is this something I can address, or do I just wait it out?  

Thanks.  

Posted (edited)

What's going on on the Disney Cruise board?  Half the threads I clicked on this morning are:

Sorry, there is a problem

Something went wrong. Please try again.

Edited by Shmoo here

I got the same thing on the Celebrity board. I emailed the CC help desk.

Just now, Shmoo here said:

What's going on on the Disney Cruise board?  Half the threads I clicked on this morning are:

Sorry, there is a problem

Something went wrong. Please try again.

@Shmoo here

Appears to be just one of those glitches. It was same on other boards too.

All appears to be well now. However, if you still want more info, send an email to help@cruisecritic.com from your Cruise Critic email address of record. Be sure to mention your user name. This is so your membership can be verified, and reply sent to your current Cruise Critic email address of record. If your current Cruise Critic email address of record is not correct and needs to be updated before you send your email, please click the following: How To: Update your Cruise Critic Email Address

• Like 1

Hi Kat, it is not fixed......happening on the Celebrity board too. I emailed the help desk.

Just now, Lois R said:

Hi Kat, it is not fixed......happening on the Celebrity board too. 

@Lois R

I cannot do anything about it. The non-paid volunteer Hosts/Moderators do not have the ability to "see what is going on". As stated in the Guidelines: "... They generally have the ability to move and delete posts & threads, and perform other simple actions..."

Contacting help@cruisecritic.com is all I can say at this time which you have done. They work with the IT team, Please note most paid Administrators work normal business hours Mon-Fri 8:00-5:00 and do have vacation/sick days.