LIVE from Jubilee 18MAY - My Graduation Cruise

Are you celiac or just watch your gluten? My sister was recently diagnosed as celiac and the extra things she needs to watch out for are enlightening. Just wondering as I follow along.

16 minutes ago, vswan said:

Are you celiac or just watch your gluten? My sister was recently diagnosed as celiac and the extra things she needs to watch out for are enlightening. Just wondering as I follow along.

Yes I am celiac. In general they are very knowledgeable and good about it on cruises tho

• Like 1

Now a drink at the Rainforest Bar lol. Summer Run Punch for me and Strawberry Mojito for me. And I am excited about the glasses for my new apartment I am moving into next month 👍🏻IMG_5733.thumb.jpeg.70a526c391a3195c337e3dbbadb51152.jpeg

• Like 11
  • Haha 1

Congratulations on your graduation!  

Excited to follow along on your trip!

I just sailed the Celebration, and found out after I got off the ship, that the Blue Iguana may have corn tortillas in the back, so, don't miss out on the tacos like I did!!    

Good morning and happy cruise day!! I was supposed to be sleeping in and resting after a long day of driving, but I am too excited and also a natural early riser so I am awake at 6:45 lol. Uber is booked for 10:00 am pickup. Hopefully he does not cancel, I think there’s a good chance he won’t bc I have a perfect 5.00 passenger rating which is apparently rare but I am not too worried about it. 

• Like 7

On 5/15/2024 at 8:13 PM, AKR2011 said:

Happy Graduation! 🎓 I'm looking forward to following along and wish you safe travels ❤️

Thank you!!

On 5/15/2024 at 10:41 PM, mamiamjo said:

Congratulations on your graduation 😎

We will be cruising on the Celebration at the same time you’re on Jubilee so it will be fun to compare the ships a bit. We also have the Jubilee booked next year. 

Thank you!! I am looking forward to Jubilee and if we like it we might branch out to other Excel class, especially the Mardi Gras theming sounds really fun to me

On 5/16/2024 at 1:55 PM, odie1024 said:

Congratulations on your degrees, no better way to celebrate than with a cruise. Will be following along as I am taking my first Carnival cruise on the Jubilee in January and looking for any tips I can find. Have fun!

Thank you and hope it can be helpful to you!

• Like 1

On 5/16/2024 at 2:49 PM, Butterbean1000 said:

Congratulations!! I know you and your mom will have a marvelous time. I'm looking forward to your review.

Yes I know we will too!

21 hours ago, princess76021 said:

Galveston is my home port, looking forward to " cruising" with you!

thanks for The invite.

Hugs from Texas

I guess it is our home port too bc it’s the closest to us but still a full days from OK for us. Thank you!!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, ninjacat123 said:

Some fun reads…The Guncle, Lessons in Chemistry, The Rosie Project 👍😁

Thanks for the recs, I will have to look into them for my next cruise!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wrcjr98 said:

Congratulations on your graduation!  

Excited to follow along on your trip!

I just sailed the Celebration, and found out after I got off the ship, that the Blue Iguana may have corn tortillas in the back, so, don't miss out on the tacos like I did!!    

Thank you and good to know about the corn tortillas! A few cruises ago the gf option there was these weird tortillas they were making themselves that fell apart and I was wondering why they didn’t just have corn

• Like 1

Cherry slush at 9 am bc it is vacation, why not 😁 non alcohol tho, even on vacation I think this is too early for anything not a mimosa😂IMG_5741.thumb.jpeg.8247461ed7b3010f0f86c6e409c6fb27.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Haha 4

In the Uber now. So far morning is going smooth but we are early to our arrival time so we may have to find something else to do but we will see. No worries now tho

• Like 4

At the terminal and through security already. Very efficient. But our boarding time is not til 12:00 so we may be sitting here awhile idk

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, bethfelk said:

At the terminal and through security already. Very efficient. But our boarding time is not til 12:00 so we may be sitting here awhile idk

Maybe you'll get on early!!