Are there only theatre shows on sea days?

Our cruise is in a week so I was looking on the app at the entertainment and it only showed theatre shows on the two sea days.  Is that normally how often there are theatre shows?  Not sure why, but I was under the impression there were shows every night in the theatre.

5 minutes ago, jwlane said:

Look at the current sailing and get an idea of what's offered when.

I have, and it shows one show on day 2 and a different show on day 6, and that’s it.  

15 minutes ago, Octavias said:

Our cruise is in a week so I was looking on the app at the entertainment and it only showed theatre shows on the two sea days.  Is that normally how often there are theatre shows?  Not sure why, but I was under the impression there were shows every night in the theatre.

I noticed that for our cruise in two weeks.  They are still loading activities because ours shows no sail away party.  The app is only as good as IT loading the information.  Always go with the printed schedule on board .

There are shows in the theater. Sometimes they are the big production shows and sometimes they are a solo entertainer or a comedian or a juggler, but you will find something in this he theater every single night

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Octavias said:

The edge

I think its the app

I'm seeing stuff for the 17th May sailing on almost every night but one - however a couple of nights it only shows one time which is not correct.

So I wouldn't worry

• Like 1

I just got off the Edge this morning. There are shows each night. I was on a 6 night and there were 3 production and a couple of solo singers. First night was a comedian. The production shows will be the same, but solo acts may change.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, crzndeb said:

I just got off the Edge this morning. There are shows each night. I was on a 6 night and there were 3 production and a couple of solo singers. First night was a comedian. The production shows will be the same, but solo acts may change.

Was the comedian any good?  I love stand up comedy shows. 

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Octavias said:

Was the comedian any good?  I love stand up comedy shows. 

Well, I don’t usually go to comedy shows, because I don’t find many of them that funny. He was OK. Also was touted as comedian/magician, but not really a magician. Just did silly card tricks that weren’t magic. But you may enjoy him. I did chuckle at a few things.

Edited by crzndeb
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

they also have performances some nights in EDEN and the Club.. on Ascent we had a solo Billy Joel performer..SRO in the Martini Bar area during the daytime

Edited by hcat