Luggage tags - asking for a filriend

My brother is sailing NCL soon.  He asked me if NCL provides printable luggage tags.  I was sure they do.  Do they?  

Yes, they will be available as part of your documents close to the sailing date.

He may also get a set in the mail (mine have been hit or miss.) And worst case scenario, you can always fill one out at the port if you leave the printed ones behind/don't have a printer.

Hope he has a good time - try to join him! 😄 

1 minute ago, JPH814 said:

My brother is sailing NCL soon.  He asked me if NCL provides printable luggage tags.  I was sure they do.  Do they?  

You can print your luggage tags from your own printer once your eDocs are available to download.  If you have a Haven cabin, you will get a welcome letter and luggage tags sent to you roughly a month before your sail date.

Or, you can just take your luggage to the porters at the pier and they will make a luggage page for you when you present your ticket.

36 minutes ago, JPH814 said:

Once  your brother completes his online check in 21 days prior to departure, the printable luggage tags will be delivered as part of his eDocs. 

Printable tags are found via a link buried in your e-docs, available after you finish check-in.  They need to be placed in a correctly sized holder (easily found on Amazon) or wrapped inside packing tape around the handles.  

Don't put them on before flying, the airlines will destroy them.

I always print 2, place back to back so they are visible both sides.  These tags are color coded to get them to your deck and cabin.

1 minute ago, PelicanBill said:

Printable tags are found via a link buried in your e-docs, available after you finish check-in.  They need to be placed in a correctly sized holder (easily found on Amazon) or wrapped inside packing tape around the handles.  

Don't put them on before flying, the airlines will destroy them.

I always print 2, place back to back so they are visible both sides.  These tags are color coded to get them to your deck and cabin.

The color coding identifies the ship it has nothing to do with deck or cabin. 

• Like 1